Match for Gelish "Make You Blink Pink"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is another brand of Gel Polish or a Shellac that is a match for Gelish make you blink pink, Please ? x

Can't find one, closest I know is ibd Ingenue x

Thank you x

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is another brand of Gel Polish or a Shellac that is a match for Gelish make you blink pink, Please ? x

How comes you need a match for it & not just the gelish 'make you blink pink'? If you don't mind my asking :) x

I have started using ibd and prefer it to Gelish, it removes easier and I'm fed up of fading issues with Gelish pinks x

I have started using ibd and prefer it to Gelish, it removes easier and I'm fed up of fading issues with Gelish pinks x

Ah was just wondering I guessed that may be the issue but I think make you blink pink is one of the only ones that doesn't fade 😄 x

Ah was just wondering I guessed that may be the issue but I think make you blink pink is one of the only ones that doesn't fade 😄 x

I have ordered the IBD and if it's not a good match i may just order the Gelish one then, Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back