Matchbook mini emory boards.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat's Claws

Reaction score
Have any of you come across a supplier of miniature nail files (preferably in a matchbook format). I was thinking of putting together a purse size "emergency" nail kit and the matchbook format would be perfect! 8)

TY

Kat

don'y know if it's of any use but some one on ebay.com was selling the candy stripe ones

Hi i find that the mini files are only good on natural nails :D But then they are so annoying to use :x Tiny things

Ty diesel, yes I saw it but I would need more than what she has unfortunately, and I'm researching now so that when the ball gets rolling I'll know who to order from.

I can imagine that in this format it must be somewhat annoying, thats why the focus is on emergency situations rather than having to carry around full size emory boards.

Kat meow

Have you seen www.flowery.com? Check out D-files. I just ordered them in bulk and will probably carry them in my online store.
They are individually wrapped and they quality of these files is great!

I bookmarked it and when I get my license I'll order, it looks like excellent quality

Kat

Do you have licensing in Quebec..?

Yes we do, and a good number of distributors will require you to have a license number to register.

meow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back