Matching gel and regular polish for brides

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicklg

Reaction score
Hi,
Hope someone can help me out here! I work at a hotel and am offering bridal packages. I’m pretty sure there is a gel brand(or hopefully more than one) that has the same colour in both a gel and regular polish range? I know that gels should last a wedding/honeymoon but thought a nice gesture would be to add in a matching polish for touch ups, just in case.
Does anyone know of any???

Also, is there anything in particular I could add as part of a bridal, nail service?
Thank you for any replies! X

If you aren't using a system at the moment , you need to ensure lamp compatability to the brand. Always bear that in mind,
Have you trained in gel polish or have experience using it, because brand application can vary quite a lot?

I use cuccio veneer (their name for gel) for the same reason as your post . Matching gel and polish. My clients very rarely find it lifts or chips so I don't worry too much about it . I am glad I have the two though ...just in case.

Gelish (gel) /Morgan taylor (regular polish)

Artistic colour gloss

OPI

I am sure you will get more replies, it is such a great forum
All the best x

Thank
If you aren't using a system at the moment , you need to ensure lamp compatability to the brand. Always bear that in mind,
Have you trained in gel polish or have experience using it, because brand application can vary quite a lot?

I use cuccio veneer (their name for gel) for the same reason as your post . Matching gel and polish. My clients very rarely find it lifts or chips so I don't worry too much about it . I am glad I have the two though ...just in case.

Gelish (gel) /Morgan taylor (regular polish)

Artistic colour gloss

OPI

I am sure you will get more replies, it is such a great forum
All the best x

Thank you so much for your quick response!
Yes, I’m a fully qualified nail tech, I usually use Halo gel but like the idea of the matching reg polish so thought I’d check it out. I love OPI and wasn’t aware they had a matching range- nor the others actually so will be checking them out and comparing prices. Thank you for the reminder about the lamp also. I’ve invested in Spa Rituals regular polish (due to its 13 free nature) but would be so much easier if one brand ticked all boxes!

Another one to add is cnd Shellac with matching Vinylux polishes.

ibd Just Gel Polish has matching Advanced Wear lacquer, these can be purchased in a duo pack

Another vote for Cuccio

Another vote for Cuccio
Thank you- I’m going to look at all the suggestions and see how they fit for pricing. I’ve got to make a few, different packages for the brides so this will really helps me.

Hi,
Hope someone can help me out here! I work at a hotel and am offering bridal packages. I’m pretty sure there is a gel brand(or hopefully more than one) that has the same colour in both a gel and regular polish range? I know that gels should last a wedding/honeymoon but thought a nice gesture would be to add in a matching polish for touch ups, just in case.
Does anyone know of any???

Also, is there anything in particular I could add as part of a bridal, nail service?
Thank you for any replies! X

Hi there bio sculpture do marching polish for there gel range

Hi there bio sculpture do marching polish for there gel range
Thank you! That’s good to know too, added to my list x

Thank you! That’s good to know too, added to my list x

You cannot however purchase Bio Sculpture products without having first completed training with them, so I thought I’d just point this out.

You cannot however purchase Bio Sculpture products without having first completed training with them, so I thought I’d just point this out.
Ok thank you- good to know

orly gel fx do matching polishes x

Latest posts

Back