Matis help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkylisa28

Reaction score
im been looking into a skincare company for my home based salon, ive narrowed it down to matis, eve taylor and moor spa. Ive recieved samples from all but it the matis imformation pack there was nothing clear about prices or product range. ive tried ring the number of the area manager but had no answer, will probably get a call back on monday, but i was hoping to maka a decsion over the weekend. if there are any matis uses on here could you please pm me about start up prices?as all the letter said was between to figures including retail.but i only want salon products to start with? also anyone that has used more than one of the companies tell me which they prefer and why?

I use Matis and really like it. I think they had couple of grand minimum order a while back but i think they have really relaxed this in economic climate!
I live in North East and my rep is really nice and helpful but not sure if it'd be the same person in your area. If you want her number i could put it in a pm for you.
Hope this helps!

yeah i agree, they have lowered their min order level. i cant remember exactly but i think min order a year ago was something like £800. ive used matis for about 11 year now and think its fab. i have used other skin care brands which ive had great results with but matis was my 1st choice when starting up last year as i think it covers a broard spectrum of client needs, i couldnt comment on the other two ranges your looking into as ive never used them. your area rep may be on holiday so i would maybe give head office a ring on monday

Latest posts

Back