Matrix baby pink formula help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks im after a pastal baby pink colour for my hair. Want a few flashes for xmas. Im pale blonde we use matrix in salon any suggestions be great :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

You could try crazy colour in marshmallow for flashes. Or if you want it to be a bit more permanent. Take a look at fudge colours. Sorry not sure on range of colours by them I'm used to working with wella 😀

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you recieved the new matrix colour graphics lacquer? I used the magenta and clear to create a beautiful baby pink
Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1415928181170.jpg
    1415928181170.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 169
Have you recieved the new matrix colour graphics lacquer? I used the magenta and clear to create a beautiful baby pink

I know one of the girls I works with has a client but she is like 60% grey and she uses 9av 5010n and a dash of so red red voilet and its beautiful. But theres no need for u to be using a permanent tint

I wouldnt recommend crazy colour marshmallow as i think that might be one of the ones that has green undertones, but crazy colour candyfloss is lovely. Had some put in a while ago it lasted til i redid my roots, so 5-6 weeks!

Ooo luv that colour graphics lacquer just colour I was looking for :)

Moccas have a pink undertone...test patch a bit first...this is how I've created a lovely pale pink

....SR-RV + 10 Mm and UL-N with 10 vol

Only a TINY bit of the SR-RV

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

The ULs are an ultra lift, used only to lift below a base 7 with 30vol or 40vol. There is too much ammonia present to be using it to add tone/depth.

The best baby pink is 11N & SR-RV, just a tiny dot of SR-RV, the colour in the bowl will be the colour on the hair.
Or...
Using the new lacquers: 60mls clear & a dot of magenta.

Hope this helps x

Yes they are high lift, but It's how I was taught on pinks by the previous rep.... .I'll try it your way next time, thanks

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

Just a little update finally took the plunge and went pink round hairline. Had so many luvly comments used matrix 11n 1/4 tube then added about 3 inches of sr-rv 10 vols Purfect colour but does fade quite quickly x

Latest posts

Back