Matrix color codes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.J.Hall

Reaction score
Hi, has anybody got a list or a break down of Matrix color codes, Base, Tone etc on permanent, semi .... I have been waiting for some info from a rep in Cardiff but I still haven't received any after two months. :)

Trying to get as much knowledge before I start using Matrix xxx

Hi, has anybody got a list or a break down of Matrix color codes, Base, Tone etc on permanent, semi .... I have been waiting for some info from a rep in Cardiff but I still haven't received any after two months. :)

Trying to get as much knowledge before I start using Matrix xxx

Message me what you want I'll do my best x

Hi Bluerise and those who live in or around cardiff , just rung Aston and Fincher in Cardiff and they do a free introduction to Matrix and they are sending me out a course list, so dont need to travel to Brum although its my home town and I do visit often x x

Hi Bluerise and those who live in or around cardiff , just rung Aston and Fincher in Cardiff and they do a free introduction to Matrix and they are sending me out a course list, so dont need to travel to Brum although its my home town and I do visit often x x

Feel free to pop into Dudley and see me when your down, I'll try and sort that info out for you, can you private message me an email address to send it to? Xx

Latest posts

Back