Matrix colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixon

Reaction score
Hey there I'm pretty new to matrix.

Any help on how I would get my client this colour?

Client has colored (box dye)hair so not sure if I will have to do a mild bleach bath/cleanse before coloring?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338880008.193774.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338880008.193774.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 3,974
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338880073.695134.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338880073.695134.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 4,274
I'd say it's a mocha, or mocha gold about a 7 have a look at shade chart too, but yes you'll need to cleanse ever do slightly! X

Thank you

I thought I'd need a slight lift. Il have a look at the mocha on the chart. Xx

I haven't used any of the mochas before so not sure how it will turn out but do u think it will be vibrant enough? Also I can't find mocha gold.... Am I blind? Haha :)

I haven't used any of the mochas before so not sure how it will turn out but do u think it will be vibrant enough? Also I can't find mocha gold.... Am I blind? Haha :)

MG near the bottom next to mocha, are you looking at sync or socolor?

So colour. Am I supposed to be looking at sync! I think I'm having a dumb day!

No, socolor is good, right at the bottom on the first page? X

I'm back home now so il look again when I get back to the shop tomorrow.

got roped into a blow dry for a client this morning so literally had a glance at the chart then left.

:)

My colour chart is different!! .. My MGs are on the second page near the top!! Xx

My colour chart is different!! .. My MGs are on the second page near the top!! Xx

Ah you've got the brand new one! :( damn! Lol x

Ok so looked again and still can't find it! I have the small chart though as I'm waiting for the big one to be delivered..... Been waiting ages! So maybe that's why. I thought I was going mad!

So I'm looking at around 7mg?With 10 vol if I'm prelightening?

:)

Latest posts

Back