Matrix colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kel37

Reaction score
Hi All, I need some help please im only just trying matrix. I need better gray coverage than what I'm getting. Just tried so colour pink tube, half and half 5m & 4m on base 5 with 50% grey. Love the colour so would like as close match as possible in another matrix range such as extra coverage but finding their shade system confusing on the extra coverage range can anybody match it up please, thanks in advance any help appreciated.

505M will be the equivalent in the extra coverage range, but for what I can see they don't go down to a 4.
Could you just add a natural to the formula - with most brands this increases your white coverage.
E.g. 15g 4MB +15g 5MB +15g 5N?

505M will be the equivalent in the extra coverage range, but for what I can see they don't go down to a 4.
Could you just add a natural to the formula - with most brands this increases your white coverage.
E.g. 15g 4MB +15g 5MB +15g 5N?

Thank you i will try the the extra coverage if not a great match I will add base, thanks again

One of the reason i stopped using matrix i just was not happy with coverage

Latest posts

Back