Matrix colour opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake nattrass hair

Reaction score
Hi we are a current wella salon but looking to switch over colour houses I have the matrix colour rep coming to see me in a few days but I would like to know people’s experiences using matrix colours. Thankyou

I tried Matrix about 4 years ago and found it ok, but I much prefer Goldwell over Matrix.

I used to use matrix. I didn't like the grey coverage. Some of the colour sync shades are fab for toning.

Can I ask peoples reviews of redken too? Most stuff im watching on you tube is redken although stuff im watching is mainly american x

Compared to Wella I like Matrix more, and not only their colours but their haircare products too

Love the color graphics and the hair care range ,
The colours are quite cool toned ie 9/0 wella is very similar to 9n in goldwell and 9 in L’Oréal however in matrix they are neutral rather than natural and you may find you need to add gold all of the time . Or they look a bit ( muddy puddle ish ! ) or maybe that’s just me !

I think Matrix toners are better than their standard colour range. I found matrix to be great for blondes.

Latest posts

Back