Matrix colour - your suggestions, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iconic

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client who is a natural base 8 (very mousey blonde).. She has been having a t-section bleach highlights (not done by myself) but is now wanting to return to her natural colour by having an all over colour (8).. I'm just wondering what peoples suggestions would be of how to go about this? Her t section is quite heavily bleached and she has about 1inch regrowth also..
Advice would be much appreciated :) thanks geeks xxx

How about 8p or 8nw, prepig with 45ml 9g + 6ml 7gg with 10vol 45 ml only!! Rinse, don't shampoo, then dry hair and apply final target shade, again with 10vol x

blue , i really think you should change your name to the god of matrix , lol x

Sounds perfect :) thank you "god of matrix!" .. Now this will most probably sound daft, but I just apply the pre pig colour to the t-section right? And leave the remaining hair dry? 😏 xx

Sounds perfect :) thank you "god of matrix!" .. Now this will most probably sound daft, but I just apply the pre pig colour to the t-section right? And leave the remaining hair dry? 😏 xx

Yeah do that coz colour won't take on the rest x

Perfection :) many thanks blue xxx

Just a final thought, I learnt the hard way long ago that when a client wants to return to their natural colour they never like it or say I was never that dark lol
I would suggest she keeps some of the hi lights just a few ! And apply pre pig and chosen tint around the foils :)

Just a final thought, I learnt the hard way long ago that when a client wants to return to their natural colour they never like it or say I was never that dark lol
I would suggest she keeps some of the hi lights just a few ! And apply pre pig and chosen tint around the foils :)

That's really good advice :) thank you.. Will take that on board xxx

Bluerinse .. Are you able to take a photo of 8P and post it please?! .. I have a tube of it here at the salon, but do not have the colour tab in my chart :( xxx

Bluerinse .. Are you able to take a photo of 8P and post it please?! .. I have a tube of it here at the salon, but do not have the colour tab in my chart :( xxx

Like that? X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340116235.491177.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340116235.491177.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,332
Absolutely perfect :) thank you xxx

Latest posts

Back