Matrix hair color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, I was thinking of trying a matrix color is there instructions inside the box for mixing ratios and timings please? as I'm not trained in that brand as I normally use koleston. Thanks in advance for any replies

Iya all colours come with that info only thing i found is the matrix colours are different numbers on box like an intense 55.0 or 5.00 in most matrix was 5n something so would prob nd a shade chart

Matrix is crao if you're used to using wella you will be disappointed it's awful for toning and it stinks

Thanks guys it's just someone had one and it only had the safety leaflet inside

Matrix is the #1 brand in the USA. It's mixed 1 part color to 1 part developer, timing is 30 minutes for non-white coverage and 45 minutes for white hair coverage, they have the 500 series made for 50% or more white hair. Their Color Sync line is a demi permanent that matches tone for tone with their permanent line.

In my experience the toners and the permanent line are an exact match of the swatches. It's very true to its colour swatches. I think most colour lines can be overpowering- im not one to be put off by it! (only some colour reducers that smell like rotten eggs!) I think for the OP it depends on which tube you have been given and the level of lift/deposit you are looking for. xoxo

Latest posts

Back