Matrix Light Master? Results and experiences?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus! That looks like 7m

If that!!!! Hadn't covered at all!!! When tint was on it went a sludgy charcoal colour!!! X

If that!!!! Hadn't covered at all!!! When tint was on it went a sludgy charcoal colour!!! X

Bluerhh! How unfortunate a company changes so dramatically! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364588587.094539.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364588597.031594.jpg
First pic 5rr+ with soRed red mix 3%
Second pic two weeks later...... Correct after care used!!!

Awe its driving me Mad too and has anyone else vomited from the smell of the 10's?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek

Could someone elabkrate more or pm mw about the changes that were made xx

Awe its driving me Mad too and has anyone else vomited from the smell of the 10's?

the vapours that come from matrix colour knock me out!!!

I was igora before and found the the shade chart ridiculous for matrix. The lack of mixtones and 8nw is lime green.!!!!

Lime green?! 😳

Ugh its a horrid hue from it.

I love Light Master. I've never had a problem with it. As long as your mixing is spot on and your application is even its fine. It's lifted up really clean on the two scalp bleaches I've done this week and both customers have had no irritation or redness at all.
There was a thread on here a couple of weeks ago where everyone was saying how much they loved it!!x

Dont know whats going on with matrix lately, my reds and violets are fading terribly after 3/4 washes...sr-r fades to a dull copper .. and as for light master, find it lifts brilliant but really does murder ones scalp with just 3%....

another thing to think about ... i'm pretty sure Light Master is relabeled L'Oreal Infinie Platine, and Redken Flash Lift - and i'm reading good things about those :smack:

same thing with Inoa and Chromatics and ColorInsider - the Redken versions are getting praise but the Matrix versions aren't.

i'd be willing to bet Gloss Sync and DiaLights are also relabeled versions of each other too.

another thing to think about ... i'm pretty sure Light Master is relabeled L'Oreal Infinie Platine, and Redken Flash Lift - and i'm reading good things about those :smack:

same thing with Inoa and Chromatics and ColorInsider - the Redken versions are getting praise but the Matrix versions aren't.

i'd be willing to bet Gloss Sync and DiaLights are also relabeled versions of each other too.

Really? Something I've not said a million times over! I won't purchase loreal now for this reason!

I have worked with light master in a salon I was at I found the consistency was horrible and you can't get the lift like I do with Indola or igora but I'm not liking them anymore either will try Tigi

Latest posts

Back