Matrix product discontinued !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni1984

Reaction score
Hi geeks I have a client who used to use this on there hair and it's been discontinued a while ago, does anyone know if it's been replaced with something else in the range? Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334913844.700017.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334913844.700017.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 90
damn that is old.. i aint seen that for ages!!! I mean wow....best thing in replacement is bioloage gloss or design pulse switch flicks, beach clay, fibre shuffle-any of the waxes to tame the hair. my fav is the glow to pieces which was very similar but thats also discontinued! hth xoxo

damn that is old.. i aint seen that for ages!!! I mean wow....best thing in replacement is bioloage gloss or design pulse switch flicks, beach clay, fibre shuffle-any of the waxes to tame the hair. my fav is the glow to pieces which was very similar but thats also discontinued! hth xoxo

Right ok I'll have a look, it's a gent who's hair I do he bought a stock of them when It was being discountinued and he kept the pot to try and find something similar. Xxx

Latest posts

Back