Matrix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where stocks matrix?

Try Ray and Co, there bound to be one in your area, and they deliver x

I'm in the south east and can't seem to find a supplier?!xxx

Capital Hair and Beauty stock Matrix products, and have stores located nationwide.

Hope that helps.

Allan Howard also stock matrix and I'm sure you can order on-line xx

Capital Hair and Beauty stock Matrix products, and have stores located nationwide.

Hope that helps.

I thought this too but it's only their London store that stock it :( but I have a list from matrix with all the stockists on.

I get my Matrix from Aston & Fincher, they have branches nationwide and Matrix Reps who will come to you if you set up an account - Fab products x

Aston and fincher supply matrix and so do salon supplies. X

Salon Supplies in Southampton stock the shampoo/conditioners so think they probably do the colours too - but probably give them a call first.

Added bonus if you visit you can walk round Ikea too!! LOL! :D

Gonna sound really dumb, what's the south east classed as, what main city?

Farnborough aldershot Guildford way...

I got excited when I saw capital had it online.... I can't seem too purchase online because of where I live?!
The nearest capital that stocks matrix is Kingston, which is an hour drive, :(

xx

thank you, i have a rep coming to me monday

Were based in reading that's south east. We use salon supplies Southampton they do weekly deliveries ( we order up to 5pm on Tuesday and it gets delivered Wednesday am usually). I not entirely sure but I think there at salon international this year x

Hi

I am in the South East too (Hertfordshire) and I cannot get Matrix for love nor money. If you are successfull I would love to know!

Thanks
Su

I live in kent and use matrix, Capital in Gillingham have quite a big range of matix products. Hope this helps xx

have you tried dennis williams , also theres another wholesaler in leeds not sallys .. cannot remeber the name argh its gonna annoy me now , lol x

Latest posts

Back