Matted hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juno14

Reaction score
Just left work feeling totally overwhelm, my last customer (a friend's daughter) came in with a massive matt of her entire hair from her crown down, I had no choice but to cut it and it's left her with about 1" off length!!! (Delicate reasons for neglecting herself) so now she's begging me for extensions, what method could I do? I've managed to save about 3" depth section on her crown and all the front is fine, all I can think of is some nanos which will be the first I've done from training! Xx

Nanos are very long, you should opt for mini tips, they are the way forward and are most discreet, or keratin bonds because they ultimately blend in with the hair colour when they're rolled.

Nanos are very long, you should opt for mini tips, they are the way forward and are most discreet, or keratin bonds because they ultimately blend in with the hair colour when they're rolled.

Thank you Charlotte, ive sent her to Manchester because she wants them in asap so hopefully she'll get something!

Latest posts

Back