Mature students

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meralia

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I am a mature student (34) and about to embark on my level 2 beauty therapy course. Just wondering if there were any other mature students doing their level 2 beauty and if so, how are you finding it? X

Hiya, I'm also a mature student, at 29. It's brilliant, you definatly won't regret it! I did my level 2 last year part time, and then this year am doing my level 3 complementary therapy. (It's counted as full time, but is more like 2 1/2 days a week).
I was worried about being with a load of 17 years old, but there were ladies in their 50s on my part time course which wa really nice. And the girls on the full time course range from 18 - 40s so that's lovely to have such a mix of ages
Let us know how you get on with the course! It's exciting isn't it!

Hey don't be rude to yourself 34 is NOT old we spring chickens man!

You are!!! I'm 44 [emoji33]

I'm 58 this year and been qualified in holistic therapy at college 5 years,with many beauty training courses done since then so there's definitely a lot of 'mature' students around.. I had great fun,one of the best years of my life.. :)

I trained at the age of 38. Worked from home for 10 years, rented a room for 2 and have had a salon for 4 years. Not at all what I set out to do but loving it x

Latest posts

Back