Max- my new doggy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewsey

Reaction score
Just though i would share a pic of my new puppy max a golden retreiver

Isn't he cute

Attachments

• max.jpg
    max.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 71
He's gorgeous! What a cutie.

Awwwwww ... don't you just want to give him a great big hug!

Guys he is such a good boy, so obedient already, i can why they use them
as guide dogs xx

Juliex

I'm going to eat him! x

Is he smoking already? Is that a packet of Rizlas he has??

I'm going to eat him! x

Is he smoking already? Is that a packet of Rizlas he has??

my god you have good eyesight oh yeah, he chews everything and anything, must of got hold of gary's papers pmsl x starting him off early x :lol:

You are so lucky to have a bright one, my retriever is a typical blonde and is as thick as bless her !
Eyesight is about the best part of me PMSL!

You are so lucky to have a bright one, my retriever is a typical blonde and is as thick as bless her !
Eyesight is about the best part of me PMSL!

Give him a while, he will end being so relaxed he will fall over xxx pmsl :lol:

Give him a while, he will end being so relaxed he will fall over xxx pmsl :lol:

Thats her, she gets all excited when you get her lead out and get to the other side of the front door and she is literally flat on her back and will not move. Her bed is on the bottom landing at the bottom of the stairs and she lies there flat on bher back too, we all quite often walk past her and say oh look Holly has fallen down the stairs again! lol

oohhhhh I want him...!!!!!!

Thats her, she gets all excited when you get her lead out and get to the other side of the front door and she is literally flat on her back and will not move. Her bed is on the bottom landing at the bottom of the stairs and she lies there flat on bher back too, we all quite often walk past her and say oh look Holly has fallen down the stairs again! lol
Don,t they say that pets often take after thier owners...I think this one does.. pmsl

Awwww what a cute puppy, he is adorable :hug:

He's a lovely boy!!

Teri x:hug:

He's gorgeous! I want a new puppy!! LOL

You are so lucky, he is absolutely gorgeous!!

Latest posts

Back