Maximist 5008 re-launched

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve@nouvatan

Reaction score
The 5008 the best tanning machine ever made, and best seller, Is back :biggrin::biggrin: the makers earlex have agreed to remake it. the ts50 that replaced the 5008, was a good machine but was slightly over complicated and the front ring being overtightened caused a few problems. the TS50 is not being discontinued, but you can now choose which gun you want the old style 5008 or the Helia
The 5008 was simple effective had a great spray pattern and it was super economical.. and i am overjoyed that its back !!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Hi, I know this is a super old thread but I always see your advice on spray guns. I'm looking too replace my TS50 gun as it's never been quite right since I brought it, the solution leaks down the handle and sometimes won't let me spray unless I'm spraying in the settings 5-8 which I find way too much solution comes out and it's so hard to get it right again once I take it all apart to clean it so I'm just wondering what's the best replacement gun to buy. Thanks

And sorry re-reading this thread it's obvious to get the 5008 gun 😂 where's the best place to get this? X

And sorry re-reading this thread it's obvious to get the 5008 gun 😂 where's the best place to get this? X

google is a powerfull tool and a great help :hug:

Latest posts

Back