Maximist and TS20 gun cleaning and set up video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve@nouvatan

Reaction score
As we are always answering posts on here from geeks who are having problems with there spray tan equipment and asking for set up advice. i thought i would shoot a little vid on the phone and post it on youtube showing how to clean and rebuild the gun that is used on both these machines.
its not an oscar winning performance and i am no george clooney I look awfull i also keep stuttering as the Mrs was holding up pieces of paper telling me to "mention the filters" and to mention the soapy water blown through the gun as a daily clean. etc etc But she would nt do it herself and let me film Her lol :irked::irked:
but i am sure that it will be very usefull to a lot of people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh9bLXWjoM4&context=C31c8eccADOEgsToPDskJ_Oovm0fL99UWywv5Jk2pG

Thanks just what I have been searching for :)

thanks for that Steve very helpful :)

I will watch this tutorial tonight so I know how to strip it down, I've had my machine nearly 5 months & never once done this :eek:

thanks for that Steve very helpful :)

I will watch this tutorial tonight so I know how to strip it down, I've had my machine nearly 5 months & never once done this :eek:
I actually did this video because of your PM s thought a video was better to show you than a mountain of PMs and trying to explain over the phone. we do cover machine maintenance on our training courses, but as you trained else where here it is.

Steve - you are an absolute gem! This video will be SO helpful

THANK YOU! x

I actually did this video because of your PM s thought a video was better to show you than a mountain of PMs and trying to explain over the phone. we do cover machine maintenance on our training courses, but as you trained else where here it is.

Thank you

This will be great to look back on once I've done my training in a few weeks.. Thanks Steve!

As we are always answering posts on here from geeks who are having problems with there spray tan equipment and asking for set up advice. i thought i would shoot a little vid on the phone and post it on youtube showing how to clean and rebuild the gun that is used on both these machines.
its not an oscar winning performance and i am no george clooney I look awfull i also keep stuttering as the Mrs was holding up pieces of paper telling me to "mention the filters" and to mention the soapy water blown through the gun as a daily clean. etc etc But she would nt do it herself and let me film Her lol :irked::irked:
but i am sure that it will be very usefull to a lot of people
cleaning and setting up a spray tan gun for a Maximist and TS20 - YouTube

Good video steve very helpfull :D

Thank you!!
im new to the world of spray tanning but know this will come in very handy! :D

Thank you for making this video! X

Hi Steve, i'm fairly new to spray tanning and was advised never to strip my gun down - but this doesn't feel right - especially after watching your video. Why would a trainer ever advise this??? (I'm wondering if i've received dodgy training)

Brilliant !!! Earlex should pay you for this :)

How often should the gun be cleaned? :)

I was taught how to clean it on my training, but I always forget how to put it back together, the rubber tube being my main worry, and I don't want an explosion like I've read happens.

This will help me so much thank you x

Thank you so much Steve (and your wife!) that was so helpful. Am a newbie to spray tanning and the info you gave was fab, especially how delicate the needle is and also about the filter! I have a build up of tan near this and hadn't a clue! Oh and as for putting the tube in the wrong part! well I found that out the hard way when spraying a client! Lost about 100ml of tan! Thank you :)

just stumbled on this little gem! What a great idea! Thank you!

Extremely helpful post, thank you :green:

Loved this! My machine all cleaned and set up for this weekends spray tans ♥ xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back