Maximist Evolution TNT?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess O’Shea

Reaction score
I am looking at getting the maximist evolution tnt and just wanted too know.....

Does it have somewhere to place the gun when not in use?

Can you dry clients with it?

Thank you

Yes it does. I've seen their video for it. The dryer section just unscrews from the bottle after you've finished spraying and looks a bit like a hairdryer. The handle sits in a slot in the body of the machine for stability.

So, I have just purchased my Maximist Pro Evolution TNT and I need help with the settings.

Which setting is the best to use?

I just tried it and the tan came out very streaky and it used up a lot of solution?

Any help please?

You need to turn the solution dial down on your gun. Spray on couch roll to see if its set correct (it shouldnt soak through to the back). If the machine has a dial turn that to a high setting xx

You need to turn the solution dial down on your gun. Spray on couch roll to see if its set correct (it shouldnt soak through to the back). If the machine has a dial turn that to a high setting xx
Thank you, I will give this a try.:)

Yes it does. I've seen their video for it. The dryer section just unscrews from the bottle after you've finished spraying and looks a bit like a hairdryer. The handle sits in a slot in the body of the machine for stability.
Thank you :)

Dont rate this machine its big and bulky very industrial looking i had two faulty machines sent out to me they both went back i ended up getting the pro v what a great machine looks lovely and the gun is a pleasure to work with la tanning have great offers on this machine

Latest posts

Back