Maximist machine problem again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Ok so I bought this machine fairly recently and spray is fab from it but has a few problems....thanks to Steve from Nouvatan for the sock solution which stops the leaking and my mini heart attacks every time I spray tan a client but I now have another issue...the hose that fits into the gun keeps popping out while spraying..is there any remedy for this pleeeeease?
Thanks
Jan😊

I was warned in my training that this can happen! I'll be interested to know if there's a solution! X

They have re- designed the cups on the maximist and you shouldnt need the sock if your machine was manufactured in the last 12 months. I only used the sock as a failsafe on the early machines just incase it did drip on a clients floor.
The hose can be sorted easy enough, rub a candle on the hose end that plugs into the gun, it acts like surf board wax making it less slippy and stops the thing popping out mid tan.

Thanks Steve (again😊) I bought the machine about two months ago....the cup is grooved and shaped like an hour glass (ish) but constantly leaks..it seems such a nuisance when buying a superior product...will the candle wax idea work if you take hose out to dry client during spray tan?

Hey Steve any chance you could reply to my earlier post pls?

Yes you can still remove the hose. it just makes the surfaces seal better, they don't stick like glue, it just provides a little more grip. If your machine is a newer model and not old stock that has been on the shelf. then the lip on the cup should where it seals on the white gasket be tapered not flat. They changed the cup a while back so that it cuts into the White gasket better and seals without the leaks . But to be honest it sounds like if it's a newer model you may have a faulty gun. As it shouldn't be popping out the back and leaking if it's a new machine. Your supplier will have spare guns. And should be wiling to swap it for you

Last edited:
Oops ok sorry...whenever you get a chance Steve...ta😘

More oops...did not see your response Steve...it is the weekend after all lol😄 thanks

if this was Facebook I would of Liked this comment lol !! :biggrin:

don't forget that's what rep is for......not suggesting you rep me but.....oh you know what I mean!

Steve
Was waiting for a call back - about the cup leaking on machine I purchased from yourselves some time back now. Any chance of an answer please:lol:

This kept happening to me and my trainer told me just to give it a little twist when you put it back in. Seems to have worked x

Latest posts

Back