Maybe I am not as bad as I thought

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faye cheshire

Reaction score
As I have said before it is 40 years since I trained and I decided to go back to college on a refresher or in my case a massive update.

I got a call from a lady who has been going to a salon but the girl wasn't cutting her hair as short as she had asked. so along I went, quaking in my shoes lol.

I must say it looked a lot better when I had finished. She said she will call me in a few weeks and mention me to a friend. Don't know if she will but I took just over an hour to cut and blow her hair the other girl had it all done in twenty mins. I am sure I gave a better service and it has boosted my confidence.

Faye c

Congratulations.
Don't put yourself down. The lady and yourself were happy with the cut so let that bring more confidence out.
The more you do the faster you'll be but some people like you taking that bit longer on there hair.
Good luck with your future happy clients xx

Thank you It has been a while and have only just seen your reply

have got nearlly 50 customers now and still re learning. I hope to get to college at some point but I have certainly got more confidence than I had

Best wished

Faye Cheshire

Time isn't really important. I would prefer to spend 4 hours getting a cut and it done properly than be in and out in 20 minutes for a cut and blow. To me its quality over speed so don't let timings get you down.
Like said speed comes with experience but don't be too pre occupied with your time. Xoxo

Well done , I hate it when time limits are put on services x

Latest posts

Back