McBusted tonight!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molliedolliee

Reaction score
I can't express how excited I am for tonight seeing mcbusted :) people may think I'm sad but it's my childhood all under one roof haha!

Haha enjoy! A bit of nostalgia is good :)

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought my 3 girls (24, 22 & 18) tickets for them and their boyfriends for Christmas. They are going to see them in Glasgow on the 16th of May they have been so excited for months, not sure their boyfriends are quite as excited or know what they have let them in for going with the 3 of them 😜

So jealous!! I really wanted to go to this but no one wanted to come with me :( hope you enjoy!! Say hi to harry for me ;) haha xx

My daughter went last month, said it was absolutely brilliant. Have a great time! x

My daughter went last month, said it was absolutely brilliant. Have a great time! x

Ahh fantastic!! Can't wait now thankyou!! Xx

So jealous!! I really wanted to go to this but no one wanted to come with me :( hope you enjoy!! Say hi to harry for me ;) haha xx

Aww no!! I'll make sure I do if I see him haha! Xx

I bought my 3 girls (24, 22 & 18) tickets for them and their boyfriends for Christmas. They are going to see them in Glasgow on the 16th of May they have been so excited for months, not sure their boyfriends are quite as excited or know what they have let them in for going with the 3 of them 😜

Haha that's so funny! I'm sure they'll love it! I took my boyfriend to see them last year and he actually enjoyed it and said how much of a show they had put on. Which is a lot comin from him since he's into indie stuff haha x

I took my son 10 yrs ago to see busted & mc fly were the warm up act. Both very good.

It was pretty damn amazing! They had a UFO at one point which was right infront of us we were so close and I even got a wave off Danny! Incredible! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399197721.786239.jpg

Fancy having that as the centrepiece lmao

Glad you had a great time xx

Latest posts

Back