MD: Crystal Clear Mini

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi does anyone use a CC mini? I have brought a second hand one, great condition but I didn’t realise it only has 1 setting. Pls can anyone give me some feedback?

Hi there, I’m looking at buying a new microdermabrasion machine and am torn between SkinBase and Crystal Clear, SB is slightly cheaper, but you get more goods thrown in with CC. Any advice would be greatly appreciated xxx

What are crystal clear throwing in? You get everything you need with skinbase, or at least you did when we took it on. We even get products to use with the treatment. Skinbase have been really great for us and our clients love it xx

Hi.
I’m actually just in the middle of purchasing one from CC
It’s the portable one...? But I think the only difference from the larger and this one is the setting? How are you getting on with it?

Hi, thanks for your reply, I really don’t like the portable one, the suction is weak and with just one setting, I’m not going to get the results I want for my clients, so I’ve decided to get the pay as you go, skinbase machine. I’ve received my marketing pack which is excellent, so I’m pleased already. Have you looked at skinbase? X

Hi, thanks for your reply, I’ve decided to go with skinbase! I’ve received the marketing pack and am pleased already, I’ve decided to use the pay as you go system for 6 months to see how I go :) x

I have my demo with CC on Thursday so I’m going to see probably before I commit to it. Yeah the suction issue worries me a bit so will see for myself. I haven’t looked into skinbase and don’t know anything about it?
What package have you gone for?

It’s so hard to know isn’t it. You always want a trail for a month to see how you go.
Xx

It’s so hard to know isn’t it. You always want a trail for a month to see how you go.
Xx
skinbase give you 2 weeks with it free and then if you're happy you just keep it on the pay per use option they do or you can buy it too I think? xx

Latest posts

Back