Md Formulations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Hi all!

Ive come across MD Formulations which contains glycolic and the treatments i could provide are peels in the salon. I was wondering if anyone already uses this who could give me some feedback? I have tried a couple of samples which i could 'feel' working on my skin. But the samples were not enough to give me any kind of idea on results. x

I've used MD for about 4 years, and it is fantastic for people with problematic skins ie acne or severe sun damage. I have however now moved onto Environ as i found that MD could be a bit too aggressive for some skin types and Environ caters to a wider range. They both offer good results but as much as i love MD my clients do seem to prefer Environ as i had quite a few people who didn't like the tingling feeling. HTH:lol:
If there's anything you'd like to know feel free to PM me, as i've also done both the basic and advanced training.

Hi all!

Ive come across MD Formulations which contains glycolic and the treatments i could provide are peels in the salon. I was wondering if anyone already uses this who could give me some feedback? I have tried a couple of samples which i could 'feel' working on my skin. But the samples were not enough to give me any kind of idea on results. x

I think Axiom uses MD, you could drop him a PM :)

I've used MD for about 4 years, and it is fantastic for people with problematic skins ie acne or severe sun damage. I have however now moved onto Environ as i found that MD could be a bit too aggressive for some skin types and Environ caters to a wider range. They both offer good results but as much as i love MD my clients do seem to prefer Environ as i had quite a few people who didn't like the tingling feeling. HTH:lol:
If there's anything you'd like to know feel free to PM me, as i've also done both the basic and advanced training.

Got to 2nd the Environ I adore the range and so do my clients:hug:

i have been useing MD on my self, and doing the peels on clients. they loved it. now i have left the salon, and gone mobile i want to put myself on the MD training but cant find who i need to speak with. i also use the bare escentuals...which are fantastic.

Hi, i use a product called exuviance by euromedical systems uesed it or about 4 years now love it every one needs a peel, like md but not as many products so the set is cheaper for the client, plus i dont think there is a min order, i also use id makeup love that to

Latest posts

Back