Me? able to Sculpt

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Well I am thrilled to bits walking on cloud nine...

I went for a one2one yesterday with the lovely Tracey Stevenson (of Waterside Traininging Co) and what a day I had... within 5 minutes of showing me what to do on each little problem I had I was off and running...what a teacher :green:

Then she showed me how to sculpt and I did three on my model (me mum) which (sorry for the modesty here) were really quite good :lol: which really shocked me....I wast that exicted when I got home i soaked of three nails and did three more sculpts just to make sure I hadn't lost my powers and it wasnt just magic.. :lol:

From now on I am a scultper when and where I can...

I cant wait to do some more training now I love it....

PS thanks to Lily for the recommendation...

Well done Louise! I find sculpting a bit more fun than just applying a tip, etc.

Fab Freak said:

I went for a one2one yesterday with the lovely Tracey Stevenson and what a day I had... within 5 minutes of showing me what to do on each little problem I had I was off and running...what a teacher :green:

Then she showed me how to sculpt and I did three on my model (me mum) which (sorry for the modesty here) were really quite good :lol: which really shocked me....I wast that exicted when I got home i soaked of three nails and did three more sculpts just to make sure I hadn't lost my powers and it wasnt just magic.. :lol:

From now on I am a scultper when and where I can...

I cant wait to do some more training now I love it....

PS thanks to Lily for the recommendation...
I had wondered where you were and now i know! ;) Great news Lou: i'm glad that your one2one went so well for you. You've made sculpting sound positively easy!! May you go from strength to strength.

NailNovice2 said:
Well done Louise! I find sculpting a bit more fun than just applying a tip, etc.
I think we should have a go at sculpting at one of our Essex meetings (not the next one coz i'm not there!!). We could get Debs to give us a demo then all have a practice!! Or maybe Chris could demo for us??

Fab Freak said:

I went for a one2one yesterday QUOTE]

could you tell me how much a 1-2-1 costs please. i would be doing mine with wendy leighton i think (she is taking the conversion course on thursday, and i cant wait for that)

thanks

Peter Pan said:
Fab Freak said:

I went for a one2one yesterday QUOTE]

could you tell me how much a 1-2-1 costs please. i would be doing mine with wendy leighton i think (she is taking the conversion course on thursday, and i cant wait for that)

thanks

For Tracey at Waterside academy it was £50 for 10:00am to 4pm including your lunch - well worth it, and she is a lovely person, a really good tutor.

I cant recommend her enough

Carole Lindsay said:
I had wondered where you were and now i know! ;) Great news Lou: i'm glad that your one2one went so well for you. You've made sculpting sound positively easy!! May you go from strength to strength.
Thanks Carole - I swear you will love it I feel I know can do really top notch L&P nails, the three I did on myself last night are great you can't tell where the enhancements starts or finsihes :green: I might even consider entering a competition if I keep getting better :lol: - :rolleyes: maybe next year..

just like to say that is value for money!!!!! I would be more than happy to pay !!! Hats off to CND/designer nails for making it affordable!!!

diesel1978 said:
just like to say that is value for money!!!!! I would be more than happy to pay !!! Hats off to CND/designer nails for making it affordable!!!

Sorry hun, Its not Designer nails its Waterside Training - an independent training co

oops!!! well hats of to them then.......it is definatey good value!!

Hiya Louise,

Really pleased you enjoyed it....................i told you it would be worth it

Aamdna

Louise..I am so jealous, I would love to be able to sculpt, it opens up endless possibilities and you are so revved up about it, it's great.

I've got some training booked for Sept so hopefully I will come back from that as enthused as you are.

Keep it up!!

Can anybody go and get training with Waterside? I'd never heard of them, was just planning on going to CND for one2ones.

Heather111 said:
Can anybody go and get training with Waterside? I'd never heard of them, was just planning on going to CND for one2ones.
Yes, give them a call on 01482 222775, but if you are using CND products you might be better seeing them, but hey call and check it out...

Thanks...will do!

Are Waterside a one off training company where you are or do they have trainers down my way?? Its very good value and i'd be interested but dont know who to go to.

Hi Carole I dont know - crickey I wish I was on commission lol... call them on the number I posted earlier in this thread..

Hey I'm braggin now (which will be probably jinx me!!! lol) but I sculpted P&W on my right hand last night and i'm right handed...hehe it as tough but the smiles are too bad really crips but a tad wonkey donkey :lol:

I have to say anything as got to be easier than applying tips, blending and then L&P, so i'm looking forward to learning it, but as cash tight at the mo will just have to dream.

well the other night i thought i would put a set on coz i havent had any on for ages, only to learn i had ran out of gelbond :rolleyes: , so i thought i would sculpt a set on !!! well i am now gonna enter comps for the freakiest looking nails ever lol :lol: , i swear i could get a job on a horror movie set, they were ace, i just sat and laughed, but it did get me intrigued that i would like to learn how, :)

Latest posts

Back