Me too! - I am looking for information

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have just been to Anna's website & if you are learning gels or new to nails or even just curious I would HIGHLY advise you to go. :salute:

I'm new & have been very dishearten recently & really regretting doing a gel course, not L & P, but I am inspired!! :(
I'm going to dig out my nail trainer & get to work!!!!!!!!

kitty :meow:

NeetNailz

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm very much in the early stages of learning (a complete novice :oops: ) a gel course - but can someone tell me how you would achieve a french manicure with gel. I realise you can get coloured gels and also white gel, but if I am using clear gel as bonder/builder/sealer how would I incorporate the white smile line (I am assuming the pink of the nail showing through the clear gel will suffice for the pink bit) and have them blended together with no ridges etc :p .

I know - you think wait till I have learned the basice, but curiosity never hurt anyone and I would like to give it a try sometime soon when I have confidence to muck around with my own nails (have put the odd extension on my own but being right handed I find it extermely difficult to work on the right hand - left hand dexterity is not great to say the least!)

Hi, There is a very talented lady who posts here called Anna, from Toronto. You might like to visit her site http://groups.msn.com/BeautyPro/shoebox.msnw. I think you will find it very useful ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back