Medals ?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubylou

Reaction score
Where have the medals come from that i keep seeing on peoples posts,
and how do i get one lol :lol:

I hadn't really picked up on them until you brought it to my attention. Now I feel jealous!

I think perhaps it is leaders of the industry who perhaps are awarded them for their voluntary input to the site. Just a guess.:)

So why have I not got one then LOL.

I think it's got something to do with being a member of the guild?

Where have the medals come from that i keep seeing on peoples posts,
and how do i get one lol :lol:

I want one too !!!!

Im a member of the guild (beauty therapists)

If that helps lol - knowing my luck it wont lol

I want one too !!!!

Im a member of the guild (beauty therapists)

If that helps lol - knowing my luck it wont lol

Mystery solved, if you put your Guild membership number in a box, not sure what one on your profile, you get one.

I'm with Babtac so I don't get one :cry:

thanks fifitrix

i now have my medal !!!!

Looks lovely Tracey :)

Pooy, I want one too!!!

Thanks every one :hug:

bummer, i tried to keep that to myself for a few days pmsl, it was great getting bribes from everyone to tell them how i got mine pmsl
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I JOINED :)...I JOINED :) !!!!!!

I got my medals too :)

Hi guys! Yes, the medals are our fault lol!

If you are a Guild member you can put your membership number into the your profile and you will get a medal to show that you are a member of the Guild of Beauty Therapists or the Guild of Nail Technicians.

I think Sam is still fine tuning this, but if you want your medal and can't remember you membership number, PM me and I'll find it for you.

Hi guys! Yes, the medals are our fault lol!

If you are a Guild member you can put your membership number into the your profile and you will get a medal to show that you are a member of the Guild of Beauty Therapists or the Guild of Nail Technicians.

I think Sam is still fine tuning this, but if you want your medal and can't remember you membership number, PM me and I'll find it for you.

Why did you tell them ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....i was going to post that we were special !!!!!.....1 of a kind geeks !!! :lol::lol:....xxxxxxxxx

Yes, no official announcement has been made as I am currenlty working on the system - but there just isnt enough time in the day to get things done!

Why did you tell them ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....i was going to post that we were special !!!!!.....1 of a kind geeks !!! :lol::lol:....xxxxxxxxx

Sorry!!!! Didn't mean to spoil the fun lol.

You can still say you're special though!

Trust me sj you are special lol, but i know your secret now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back