Medical/Client records

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
At present I use a number of different record cards for clients treatments , tanning, nails, waxing etc.

What I am thinking of doing is making my own up and just having the one. Does anyone else just use one for all or do you do what I am doing at present. Would love to hear from you on this.

I can not find one to suit all at my supplier so would be interested to see what you all do.

Thanks in advance

hi Tracy, I have made my own so if you want me to send you a copy, just let me have your email addy via pm and I'll get it over to you.

Julie
XX

Hey guys just wondered, I do my own client records/medical records, with nail enhancements I add to them with every treatment so I can tell whats needed & how the nails are from the previous treatment, but with other treatments eg: mani/pedi, Swedish body massage, eye-brow/lash tints, indian head etc...... I just fill in one & update every so often checking each treatment that nothing has changed. How do you all do it?

hey

I do my own, they have extra bits for enhancments and pregnancy but i love them, they have my logo on and so people think you've really made an effort!!

I have my own logo on mine also it does look fab have to say!!!! :)

I would love to see some examples of homemade record cards. :)

Although I have bought some I would like to have a card which covers all treatments - just to make life easier!:green:

Hi Joe,

I would be really interested in this too, sorry couldn't send you a 'pm' as I am new to this site and can't work out how too!

Can you contact me with details?

many thanks xx

sharkstar i had this prob to but have figured it out now lol. go to quick links at the top then to messeges the click compose . u then type the name of the person in and write ur messege hope this helps!!

Latest posts

Back