Medical Microdermabrasion - Fab

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
I went to a clinic today and a medical grade microdermabrasion treatment.

I must say I was impressed. My skin looked great afterwards and felt soooo smooth.

Anyone else had this done.

neah...good scrub with a crusty towel is about as near as i will ever get to having one of these...lol....would love to though..supposed to be very good...was it expensive..? (not being rude asking i hope and feel free to not say..ohh more than 30 quid...is a yes..lol)

Was it a Glycolic Peel? If so, what strength was it? xxx

Thinking of having it done to get rid of some hormal acne scarring - tell me all about it!

How much difference had it made to your skin after one treatment etc.

Hi there,

I had this treatment just over a week ago and was amazed at the transformation to my skin.

I have pigmentation marks on my skin and absolutely nothing works on it.

I had this treatment basically just to refresh my skin. I wouldn't say it has made any difference to the pigmentation on mmy face, but my skin feels and looks much clearer.

I am also using a lightening cream called thiospot and thought that having this treatment first would enable to the cream to be absorbed easier and it seems to be working.

Will definitely have another one. It cost £50.00, but was worth every penny.

Hi

Any idea of the make of this treatment? just wondering what you have had.

K x

I'm really interested in medical microdermabrasion, the effects are loads better than the non-med ones.

Thing worrying me is the sensitivity afterwards....is your skin dealing with it okay? Have you been given protective cream?

Kimmi....I don't think glycolic acid is used with microdermabrasion, the treatment is more manual (like sandblasting!) than chemical resurfacing. hth

Kimmi....I don't think glycolic acid is used with microdermabrasion, the treatment is more manual (like sandblasting!) than chemical resurfacing. hth
Cheers. x

My skin was fine afterwards, a little flushed for an hour so, that is all.

Latest posts

Back