Medik8

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think I have now finely found the right skin care products that best suit me and my mobile business, medik8 I'm due to go on there product knowledge training in Birmingham end of this month, will any therapist be there? What's your thoughts of these products and salon treatments?. As there not accredited who would be best to have insurance with.?

Who is your insurance with now? A product course doesn't need to be accredited. It is your facial qualification that is accredited, so assuming your facial qualification is recognised, such as an nvq, you can be insured with most insurers.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did my training 24 years ago at college IHBC diploma, my insurance is with ABT, I am a mobile beauty therapist now for the past 6 years. Do you use there products? What's your thoughts about them? Many thanks

I don't use the products I'm afraid!

Vic x

I did my training back in march it was fabulous are you doing the peels or the facials? I love the products i use them at home and i retail them also, I do the peels treatments they are amazing I have seen great results so far.
good luck, its a great brand x

Ive just taken on madik8 to go alongside environ in my salon. I really like them so far :)

Im booked to do products knowledge this month then medispa in November which I believe includes facials and peels.I'm trying to research other mobile therapists or salons that offer there treatments to get a price guide and description of facials ready to add to my price list.

Im booked to do products knowledge this month then medispa in November which I believe includes facials and peels.I'm trying to research other mobile therapists or salons that offer there treatments to get a price guide and description of facials ready to add to my price list.

The medispa facial includes a peel and needling :)

Latest posts

Back