Meet up group, Brentwood and surrounding area!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki2730

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I have set up a group on http://www.meetup.com for Ladies to join in the Brentwood and surrounding areas of Essex. It's a social group for people wanting to gain new friends, form new relationships and expand their current circle of female friends. If this sounds like you then please join, our first meet up is Starbucks Brentwood......hardly exciting but a good place for new member to meet and have a coffee and a chat. The group is named Brentwood Ladies Meetup. I am Rebecca.

Apologies that I can't accept members from far away :-( but it's a great site to set up with ladies in your local area for increasing friendships.

xxxx

That's a great idea! I'm too far away but just wanted to say well done [emoji4]

It's such a good site. So easy to use so you could definitely do one for you ladies in your area too. Then just add regular events and meet ups for the ladies to attend..xxxx

Oooo this is awesome!!! I'm over in Hatfield Heath - see you on there [emoji4] xx

I'd never heard of this website, but it sounds like a great idea - especially if you're just new to an area! :)

Good luck with the first meet x

Latest posts

Back