Meeting for the future

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Phew.

Flew out to San Diego last week where I met with loads of folks (amongst the usual were Nancy King and Vicki Peters which was quite fun) about a whole bunch of stuff that I hope will make the nail industry a much cooler place. Sadly, I can't discuss much with any of you yet :? muhawhawhawhaw

Anyhoo, Flew back on Friday morning only to head out for meetings over the weekend with the Designer Nails crew on similar subjects.

Now I am back in action and rip roaring ready for the Holidays. I can't wait for 2004 now. I think it is going to be a year that the whole industry will remember.

finger crossed.

Glad to see you had a great time sam but please don't tease us can't you tell us a little ;)

Sam wrote:
I think it is going to be a year that the whole industry will remember.

Well rock on 2004.....which part of it ????? hope it's not next winter........ don't think I can wait that long...................

Sam great news :) but i dont like to wait to long :(
Hope it all happens very soon...

sawasdee ka

I very happy you have good idea and can do some thing you enjoy .

Kop khun ka mui ka

I know what it is DVD with subtitles for training :?
One can dream

Dawnie xxx

I certainly hope thats on the cards for next year Dawn, but come on Sam, I don`t do waiting!!!!!!!!

You wont get me talking ;)

As for the subtitles... as soon as we do DVD's (hopefully this year) they will be subtitled. :p

DVDs ... Hooray! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Now come on Sam .... tell us just a little bit more ... you know you want to ;)

yay come on sam we could realy do with dvd's so dawnie can have her sub titles ;) maybe you could think about doing training dvds on sculpting , tip and overlay , ect ect that could be bought as an addition to completing the different course ie foundation, masters lesson so that you can review each class im sure it would be a hit as if most are any thing like me would could do with a few replays of the course until we get it! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back