Meeting up at olympia? moved to Chit Chat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I will be there Sunday and Monday.....Sunday for fun, Monday for shopping, if there is any thing left on the creative stand.........mind you could do with some empty shelfs.......Safes me going to IKEA lol....................

Am going on Sunday, will look out for the Geekettes and I hope I get a hug like last time Ruth at NEC :)

Hi, I am going on Monday, yippee cant wait i am sooooooo excited :green: only 18 more days and ill be there oh i so cant wait, wish it was this weekend.

Now eye liner on the fore head I am a little worried over this! I am mad crazy and a total freak but sorry not weird enough to do that, I would feel a right nutter, can we not all wear something distinctive, I don't know odd earings, or some sort of broach anything but eye liner on me head please. lol

Grace x

I will definatley be there on the monday, booked the day off work and so has my mum. Though i am very tempeted to go to sunday too.

If anyone notices me the say hi, my pic is on my profile or website!!!

Lisa

I know what about if we all meet up at the comp area at about 2.00 and we all chant NAIL GEEKS, NAIL GEEKS, NAIL GEEKS, just to let the others know where we are?? Only joking he he. Although you lot are probley mad enough to do it!!
Why dont we all make a little badge with the nail geek logo?? Lame idea i know but it could work!

Jinxx said:
I know what about if we all meet up at the comp area at about 2.00 and we all chant NAIL GEEKS, NAIL GEEKS, NAIL GEEKS, just to let the others know where we are?? Only joking he he. Although you lot are probley mad enough to do it!!

Yep we are mad enough for that :green: :green: :green:

Hey guys...

me and Caroline aka CRAZY BURD have just been talking....

If you guys want..and if its ok with Sam to use his logo...I can design you tops like I did for the guys at Excel, with your names etc on, so that way, we can instantly know who each other is...

....and for you competition nutcases...my mum has offered to make you Geek Logo badges to wear with your uniforms :cool:

Let me know if you're interested :green:

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
Hey guys...

If you guys want..and if its ok with Sam to use his logo...I can design you tops like I did for the guys at Excel, with your names etc on, so that way, we can instantly know who each other is...

....and for you competition nutcases...my mum has offered to make you Geek Logo badges to wear with your uniforms :cool:

xxlaylaxx

Hey babe
much better idea than walking around with Geek on your forhead lol told Caroline if she done that she can walk around on her own.
Badge would be great babe say thanx to mummy let me know how much I need to send her for doing it babe, I am sure the other girlies doing the comp would love one to.

Cheers babe
Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Everyone!

Am going on Sunday...never been to one before so really looking forward to it.
Am not sure about writing Geek on my forehead but am up for wearing pink lol.

Hopefully meet a few of you there....good luck in the comp all taking part.

Dawn x

still trying to get there, still broke lol, i heard yesterday my godaughter got a new job and she gets 50% of rooms at holiday inn wey hey! so i am in with a chance!
we will have to look into getting some badges made up for us to wear at the shows.

Hi Layla,

I'd love a badge, that would be cool!

I dont know if i will make olympia :cry:
I have been unable to find a reasonably priced hotel, even though i have searched hours on the internet for one.
Would love to meet everyone, But will definitely make G-MEX its just up the road so no hotel problems there.

Hi Lesley,

Did you try Novotel, I'm going down with a friend and we got a double room for £60 for 1 night (internet rate only) or there is holiday inn which the rooms are slightly better at £80 for a double (internet rate only). I don't know about single rooms though but if you were going with someone else you could split the cost. Just a thought!

Jinxx said:
Hi Lesley,

Did you try Novotel, I'm going down with a friend and we got a double room for £60 for 1 night (internet rate only) or there is holiday inn which the rooms are slightly better at £80 for a double (internet rate only). I don't know about single rooms though but if you were going with someone else you could split the cost. Just a thought!

Thanks i will look again :cool:

Badges sound a great idea, cant do the t-shirt thing cause im in the comp, but would love a badge, let me know how much

Paula xx

LayStar said:
Hey guys...

xxlaylaxx

Hi Layla

Would love a t-shirt or badge dont mind which, let me know how much and will send you a cheque.

could i have a badge please, pretty please :D

Ok meepettes...

i'll ask my mum how much she reckons a badge will be - not too much Im sure. Maybe we can squeeze your user names on em too ;)

I had a look around town for tops I could use..there are loadsa types I could transform for you...tshirts, vests, quarter length sleeved tops, etc etc etc. Or you could send me a top of your own for me to customise - just make sure its WHITE!!!!

I need you to PM me OR email me [email protected]

I need to know

Your size
What type of top you'd like ie tshirt, vest
What you want written on it - front AND back

The other tops I made, I had the persons nickname/username across the top in pink and purple glittery writing...with the geek logo underneath..and on the back, we had in fancy nice writing, the persons real full name, their salon/business name and their website.

So just let me know what you want, and I'll start thinking of prices...

xxlaylaxx

ASDA have some great long sleeve white jersey cotton T shirts (fitted ladies cut) for just £2.50. I have 3 and they are fab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back