Meeting up at olympia? moved to Chit Chat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good idea shall we all pop by at about 2.00 then outside the comp hall? ;)

Hiya all,

2.00 outside the comp sounds good to me!!!! can't wait to meet you all!

So it's sorted, 2pm outside the comp hall!! (Just gotta find the comp hall now!! Ha Ha!!) x

Hiya Jade,

how are you, hope your feeling better!

just follow the noise!!!! haha :lol:

hi guys well i will be going on sunday to cheer all the peps on that are competing especially my mummy. i am going with my cousin, not sure what time i will get there. i would wear a geeky top but not sure it will fit over my huge belly, but hey at least you wont miss me.....

see ya all on sunday take care love me and babies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nailsinlondon2 said:
hi guys well i will be going on sunday to cheer all the peps on that are competing especially my mummy. i am going with my cousin, not sure what time i will get there. i would wear a geeky top but not sure it will fit over my huge belly, but hey at least you wont miss me.....

see ya all on sunday take care love me and babies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi ya babe cant wait to see how you and them babies are getting on see you on sunday BTW got all my fingers and toes crossed for you competing geeks :green:

Oh, how I'd love to be there too. I also kepp me fingers crossed for all the competing geeks. And Ruth - woul'd you please do me a fovor and cuddle me little Faye for me??? PlZ!

I'm lookin forward to the results. Ruth/Faye: please send me an SMS after the competitions....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, im extremely new to this site and especially to the nail world!! i will be attending Olympia on Sunday its the first time ive been and cant wait and would love to gate crash and meet up with everybody on Sunday if thats ok, i will be attending Olympia on my own so may take me a while to find you all !!! really excited though,

Kell :)

It won`t take you long to find a geek Kelly, you`ve probably only got to walk inside the door. There are gonna be loads of us there, just say hi and you won`t need to be on your own any more. We can`t approach you cos we have no idea what you look like so you need to make yourself known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back