Meeting up at olympia? moved to Chit Chat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinxx

Reaction score
Hiya everyone, :green:

I was just wondering who was going to olympia and had anyone arranged to meet up with any other geeks? I was talking to Pinkie about meeting up for a coffee and she suggested that we ask other geeks too and make it one big geeky party :lol: I think it would be a great idea as we all talk loads to each other but most of us never get chance to meet face to face! So what do ya think ????

im only new so i dont know! but hey have a good time :) xxx

Hiya Jinxx :)

Thats a meeping great idea, its always funfunfun to meet fellow Geeks :lol:

A good time to meet would be when the competition geeks (Ruthy, Dawnie, Caroline etc) come out from their comp, they usually go straight to the Creative Stand :cool: Our lil meeting spot lol!!

Im sure one of them will give you them time that they finish, plus I'll be there waiting for them to come out ;)

But if anyone sees me during the day, just grab me and introduce yourself!! My picture is on my profile :cool:

xxlaylaxx

Who is going on Sunday?? I'd love to get together

Suey and i will be there on sunday!! realy looking forward to seeing everyone again!! :green:

I'll be there on Sunday! Ooooh EXCITING!!!!!!!! :D

I'd love to meet up with fellow geeks! Didn't everyone who was a geek wear a geeky t-shirt last time or something?

Hiya

Yea some of us wore geeky tops that I made up for us to Excel...certainly got other geeks noticing us!!!

xx

nailsbynicola said:
Suey and i will be there on sunday!! realy looking forward to seeing everyone again!! :green:

Hi Nickki

I'll be there on Sunday - arrange to meet by the Creative stand like at Excel?

Shaza

You will certainly spot us Ruth myself and Caroline and Paula when we have finished in the comp room.............better refraze that you will hear us lol

Take care Dawnie

Dawnie said:
You will certainly spot us Ruth myself and Caroline and Paula when we have finished in the comp room.............better refraze that you will hear us lol

Take care Dawnie

Yep you will hear us alright lol :green:

would love to meet any of you going on sunday but i think we better find a different place to creative stand that is always busy enough as it is ;)

Sunday is my day of going also, Caroline is right the creative stall will be too busy - never been to Olympia before so l can't suggest a good place. That will be cool being able to put some faces to names - l wonder if anyone will say hi smiler13334 LOL that's a mouthfull!!!

I'll be there on sunday too, but i don't catch the train until 9- 10am sunday morning i should be there in about 3 - 3 1/2 hours. what time does the comp start and finish? I've only been to excel so i don't know what olympia's like but i think they'll have a coffee bar what about meeting there?

Hi all

Yep i'll be there!! with Ruth, Dawnie and Caroline, the comp will finish at one but think i might need a cigarette or ten as soon as its done lol, most of us will be loitering around the competition area though waitin for our models to be judged so there will be a good place to meet. Judging wil be taking place between one and four, dependin on the number of entries so we may be there a while lol
Can't wait to meet more geeks, was great meeting ruth, dawn and carloine at birmingham we're the ones with the big mouths!!
Love Paula xx

Hi...
Just an idea...why don't we all wear something the same (we were talking about this in the chat room a few weeks ago)...like PINK!
Pink nails, pink clothes, pink in our hair etc...

Love to meet with you guys but not sure if i will be there sunday or monday yet...working on it...lol

OK so this is a really mad suggestion, but if you guys are up for it I am - how about we all write "geek" on our forehead with an eyeliner - can't miss us then!!

Jinxx said:
Hiya everyone, :green:

I was just wondering who was going to olympia and had anyone arranged to meet up with any other geeks? I was talking to Pinkie about meeting up for a coffee and she suggested that we ask other geeks too and make it one big geeky party :lol: I think it would be a great idea as we all talk loads to each other but most of us never get chance to meet face to face! So what do ya think ????

Is anyone going on Monday? :rolleyes:

ella said:
OK so this is a really mad suggestion, but if you guys are up for it I am - how about we all write "geek" on our forehead with an eyeliner - can't miss us then!!

That is such a cool idea ella come on girls lets do it pmsl :green:

i can't make it untill monday . will anyone else be there with eyeliner on their fore head as i am not going to be the only one on monday doing this
lisaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

Great idea but sounds like I'll be Norma no mates as I'm going on the Tuesday - couldn't face a Sunday again after NEC (3hrs sleep Saturday and a hangover had nothing to do with it..........)

B

i will be there on sunday and am really looking forward to meeting all of you .i am not so sure about the geek on the forehead though:eek: :lol: by the way anyone else travelling up from wales ?

debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back