Meetings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharong

Reaction score
Hiya

Seems like a new craze is hitting the site for arranging meetings locally between techs.

Im fairly new to the industry and live in Norwich and wondering if anybody locally is interested in following the craze and meeting up.

Sharon

Hi Sharon, I'm in Newmarket, not that far from Norwich really. I'd be up for it.

These posts about meetings should be on the Chit Chat forum and not posted on the MAIN FORUM.

These meeting s are not of general interest to all of our members, therefore they do not belong on the MAIN forum.

I think it woud do some good to look at the posting guidelines again. The Geek is too busy to be moving posts around.

I have also noticed several posts that should rightly be under the Nail ART forum rather tha on the main.

Jane

Newmarket isnt that far. Will have to see if anybody else interested. If no body else replies would you still be interested in keeping in touch and meeting up. My email address is [email protected] and we can keep in touch and see who else interested.

Sharon

Appreciate your comments will bear in mind for future threads.

I was just following the lead on other threads and perhaps the others should be informed too.

Thanks

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back