Meets For Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcpunter

Reaction score
hmmmm im only new to this website but do you all plan a meet where we all chat nail gossip and drink coffee all afternoon...if not wouldnt it be a good idea maybe to meet for lunch and coffee and talk nails for a couple of hours ...that way we can really get to know each other...and most of i can get sooooooooo much advice on my training and my new business....am i talking rubbish or does everyone agree with me????

xxxx :)

Hi Ya, i think nail geek meetings are great and we hold an Essex Meeting which is a great success we do try and arrnge visits at the professional beauty exhibitions so we get the chance to meet other nail geeks from other areas im sure others in your area we will want to meet and hopefully you will get some feedback locally to you x x

marcpunter said:
hmmmm im only new to this website but do you all plan a meet where we all chat nail gossip and drink coffee all afternoon...if not wouldnt it be a good idea maybe to meet for lunch and coffee and talk nails for a couple of hours ...that way we can really get to know each other...and most of i can get sooooooooo much advice on my training and my new business....am i talking rubbish or does everyone agree with me????

Count me in Marc!

Taz
x

Yes Kells is right, we try and do a Geek meeting once a month and take turns to hold the meeting at our homes. We love doing them as you always try out new things and new techniques, which is great when you are new to the industry.

Put a new thread on and ask for people in your area, i think there are a few of you in MK, so should be a good idea, just remember to put your Geek meeting thread in "Chit Chat". This main forum is for all nail queries etc, you'll get used to where everything is the more you do it.

marcpunter said:

Yes Marc these started some 6 months ago West Yorkshire being the first and I know Essex area meet regular....not sure about the MK area

Latest posts

Back