Mega Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Sounds like a good idea Glynis. If we book hotels anyone up for sharing a room(works out cheaper) let me know :cool:

Hi just had a quick skimmy on this site http://www.the-manchester-airport.com/airport-hotels.htm they do a hotel for £39.50 a night called the Brittannia Airport Hotel which doesnt seem too bad i may be wrong its based on two sharing so if you did share a room it would work out very cheap not sure how close this is to Gmex though x

My brother use to work at the britanna hotel its nice :cool:

lesley1965 said:
My brother use to work at the britanna hotel its nice :cool:
Is it far from Gmex?

That ones quite a way out, These are closer to.
Manchester Conference Centre and Hotel
0.5 miles
Rooms From £40

Mitre Hotel
0.6 Miles
£37.50

Princess On Portland
0.3 Miles
£55

Novotel Manchester
0.2 Miles
£49

Hths

Hiya,

I think i will be staying in the Midland again, the Jurers Inn is 5 mins walk from Gmex and so is Travel Inn and Premier Lodge, they are abit cheaper and some geeks from the same area could share rooms,

The only thing is i may not be able to come out for a drink on the evening as i will already be tied up, but i could meet for a couple.

Amanda

I'm up for this too and don't mind sharing a room. If anyone needs a lift on my way up from Bristol or anywhere en route, let me know.

if anyone is going up from essex ill join u i need a weekend away lol xx

Lily said:
Hiya,

I think i will be staying in the Midland again, the Jurers Inn is 5 mins walk from Gmex and so is Travel Inn and Premier Lodge, they are abit cheaper and some geeks from the same area could share rooms,

The only thing is i may not be able to come out for a drink on the evening as i will already be tied up, but i could meet for a couple.

Amanda

A COUPLE...LOL..YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Lily said:
Hiya,

Amanda
hi amanda. could you give me prices for these places please so i can get booked up..

thanks

hiya guys
ruthie & i will b competing at manchester on the sun, & will b staying over on the sat night, i'm sure we'd b able to meet 4 a few bevvies, mayb something to eat?
we'll have an early start tho so will have to take it easy!!
liza xx

Hi...
I am definatly up for it too and if it means going to Manchester to meet up with you guys then so be it....ohhhh i cannot wait now!...anyone from near me want to travel together...so far i have no idea how to get there!...lol

i'l pick you up on the way Denise....!!! lol

Peter Pan said:
hi amanda. could you give me prices for these places please so i can get booked up..

thanks
Hiya,
I'm not sure how mich they are cos i get them paid for, Lucky me!!!!
I know the Midland is quite expensive, and i think the travel lodge and premier lodges are about £59per room, but dont quote me on it
Amanda

Travel Inn Manchester is £52.95 per night based on 2 sharing a twin room.

The Jurys inn is fully booked on the 9th of oct.

lesley1965 said:
Travel Inn Manchester is £52.95 per night based on 2 sharing a twin room.

The Jurys inn is fully booked on the 9th of oct.
do you know if i could possibly book a family room as there are 3 of us that want to share

I`ll be up for that but I don`t do transport so if anyone wants to join me I`ll be driving and we could share rooms to spread the cost.
Can`t wait now

i have a spare seat in the car if anyone needs picking up - im travelling from harltepool

New to nails, and even newer to site, but enjoying every minute of it. Reckon if there is going to be a meet up, myself and at least one, maybe even two of the girls that did the course with me (Creative Scotland) would try and make it, just for the fun of it. (They don't call us "rent a mob" up here, for nothing)

Let us know what the decision is. Byee

The tec!!

PS. Entitled to call myself that, and it ain't nails!!!!!

COOL! :cool:

I'm glad this is getting underway!

I am 100% up for it, and the night out sounds fantastic. I'll be travelling from Leeds in my car if anybody wants a lift up then PM me. I will post on here when my car is full! :lol:

It should be bags of fun. Let me know how it's getting on and where everybody is staying.

Victoria x

Latest posts

Back