Mega Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi...
Shall we all book in at the same hotel or inn?...if so name it and i'll book it...lol...gosh don't i sound eager? well i am...lol...love talking to you guys about nails and more nails...lol
Seriously though shall we all get booked up now at the same place and share rooms, travel etc?...

Thats a great idea, group booking should bring the price down a bit too

I agree soooo.... where are we staying? x

beautifulnails03 said:
COOL! :cool:

I'm glad this is getting underway!

I am 100% up for it, and the night out sounds fantastic. I'll be travelling from Leeds in my car if anybody wants a lift up then PM me. I will post on here when my car is full! :lol:

It should be bags of fun. Let me know how it's getting on and where everybody is staying.

Victoria x
Hey Victoria maybe we'll finally meet I could come over with you but the train is dead cheap to MCR for a return...then no worries bout hangovers etc what do you think- i paid £11 last time for a return ticket to MCR same day though...

Hi...
I have phoned the travel inn near to gmex and they currently have more than 10 twin rooms available..they are 52.95 per night, per room only or 66.85 inc b/b (sorry my pound sign isnt working!)
The number is 0870 238 3315
hths

Debs said:
I`ll be up for that but I don`t do transport so if anyone wants to join me I`ll be driving and we could share rooms to spread the cost.
Can`t wait now
Hi debs this sounds great i can come with u if thats ok

sequinto said:
Hi Jackie, im going up with Debs too and sharing a room, the more the merrier though and unfortunately Wendy cant make it, so i think that mite leave one more space in the car depending on what Debs says i cant wait now x

Kellyc said:
Hi Jackie, im going up with Debs too and sharing a room, the more the merrier though and unfortunately Wendy cant make it, so i think that mite leave one more space in the car depending on what Debs says i cant wait now x
Hi kelly hope this is gonna be ok should b good fun cant wait dont no wot to expect either
by the way girls i dont drink i'll b happy with me tea or diet coke

Deni said:
Hi...
I have phoned the travel inn near to gmex and they currently have more than 10 twin rooms available..they are 52.95 per night, per room only or 66.85 inc b/b (sorry my pound sign isnt working!)
The number is 0870 238 3315
hths
hi - im gonna ring now and book a room - how far is it from g-mex

Hi...
Think lily said a short walk!!!!...lol

Just my two pennies worth ... why not have one in London for those who can get to London easier and one in Manchester or Birmingham for those who live nearer those locations. Then if there is anyone who wants to go to both they can choose to do so.

For me the London location is best for me as I am in the depths of Kent!!! ;)

Great Idea though!

Hi...
I am up for another meet in London too Nicky...any excuse for a natter about nails...lol

Yep, sounds good!

Yeah i would be up for another one in London as well, anywhere where theres mention of nails, chatter and drink lol im there x

Kellyc said:
Yeah i would be up for another one in London as well, anywhere where theres mention of nails, chatter and drink lol im there x

ohhhhh kelly...i like you already...lol

Deni said:
ohhhhh kelly...i like you already...lol
So you should, Deni, our Kells is a little love!!!!

I'd love to meet up with everyone!

London would be good for me!

Kx

Carole Lindsay said:
So you should, Deni, our Kells is a little love!!!!
aaaaah Carole bless ya, dont say things like that their be horribly surprised when they meet me lol!

Hiya All,

I will be at excell too!!!!! dont know where we are staying yet, but if get chance it would be nice to meet up again!!!!!!. The travel inn is about 5 mins walk from GMex and its five mins walk from china town and all the main bars and resuraunts, Deansgate is fab.
Amanda

sequinto said:
Glad to have you Jackie.....As Kelly said, thats 3 of us now, we just need a fourth and thats us sorted.
Its a great idea to have one in London too, the way us Essex girlies are going, we`re not gonna have a free weekend for anything but nail friends but who cares?

Latest posts

Back