Mega Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debs said:
Glad to have you Jackie.....As Kelly said, thats 3 of us now, we just need a fourth and thats us sorted.
Its a great idea to have one in London too, the way us Essex girlies are going, we`re not gonna have a free weekend for anything but nail friends but who cares?
Hi debs thnx for that, thats that sorted then we can arrange arrangments nearer the day does this makes sense lol

Fab Freak said:
Hey Victoria maybe we'll finally meet I could come over with you but the train is dead cheap to MCR for a return...then no worries bout hangovers etc what do you think- i paid £11 last time for a return ticket to MCR same day though...

That's sounds good, obviously we would have to work out if it's going to be cheaper but I'm sure we can sort that. And at least I can start saving now :) . How funny are us lot planning this far ahead! :lol:

(I think I am going crazy because I could have sworn I already replied to this post :rolleyes: I need to wake up!)

If you geeks fancy a London meet, we are having a mass open day at the new shop in October/ November, dates to be arranged. Its in Bexley, Kent, just off the A2, about 10 mins from both Bluewater and Lakeside. Lots of pubs and right next to a Holiday Inn! If anyone wants to come, i will post a note nearer the time.

I`ll be up for that too Rachel..........please don`t do it the same time if you can help it

chocolate said:
If you geeks fancy a London meet, we are having a mass open day at the new shop in October/ November, dates to be arranged. Its in Bexley, Kent, just off the A2, about 10 mins from both Bluewater and Lakeside. Lots of pubs and right next to a Holiday Inn! If anyone wants to come, i will post a note nearer the time.
Me to i'll b up for that as well

hi all
has anyone sorted out where they are staying for the g-mex geet meet yet? if so could you let me know so i can book somewhere-one the the girls that was coming with me has dropped out so theres only 2 of us now (i hope)

There`s 3 of us coming from down here Glynis but I want somewhere cheap and cheerful, possibly all sharing a room for the fun factor as well as keeping costs down but I don`t have a clue where to book

Hi all,

I'm a little newbie tech and have been visiting this site for a while now (which by the way is fab! - I love how helpful and friendly everyone is - unlike some fourm sites!) I live near Manchester and would love to meet up with you (if you don't mind a newbie being there!) :biggrin:

booboo said:
Hi all,

I'm a little newbie tech and have been visiting this site for a while now (which by the way is fab! - I love how helpful and friendly everyone is - unlike some fourm sites!) I live near Manchester and would love to meet up with you (if you don't mind a newbie being there!) :biggrin:

Hi Booboo,
Could you fill in your profile, Then we can learn a bit about you. I am also near to Manchester.

Debs said:
There`s 3 of us coming from down here Glynis but I want somewhere cheap and cheerful, possibly all sharing a room for the fun factor as well as keeping costs down but I don`t have a clue where to book
Deb r u sortin out where we r goin to stay also dont know what date it is to book time off work

We`ll go up on Saturday 9th October, probably in the morning, to meet up afternoon or evening, then go to Exhibition on the Sunday then home afterwards

Hi All !!!

This meeting sounds like fun ! Can I come too ?!

Manchester's just up the road from me, as mentioned previously the travel lodge is probably your best bet. It's about a 5 - 10 mins stroll to g-mex & about 2 mins stroll to the printworks which is a great night out, it's got an irish bar called Waxy O'Connors, a bar called Norwegian Blue which was used to film some of the bar scenes in Cutting It, there's the night club Lucid & also Tiger Tiger plus a few other bars & restaurants (There's also a Nando's !! Yum yum!!)

And if you feel the urge to shop till you drop while you're here you could just nip across to Harvey Nicks or Selfridges !!!

Talking off shopping does anybody have any idea what deals Creative will be doing at the g-mex this year?

Hope the info helped & look forward to meeting you all !!!

Sassy x

Debs do you still have a space in your car? if so i would love to be No.4 !!

I will be there on the sunday, What day are others going?

Well personally I think as I'm not supposed to be going out for long periods of time yet you lot should all come to my house in Bolton! LOL! :D this will kill two birds with one stone by alleviating my severe boredom whilst also meeting everyone! tada problem solved! J xx

Fakin it said:
Debs do you still have a space in your car? if so i would love to be No.4 !!
I do have that space Sherrie, you`re more than welcome to be our fourth!

I'm a newbie too - live quite close to Manchester and I'd be very up for a night out and a meet at the GMEX!

Would be great to meet some likeminded peeps as I've just moved to the area, so a chance to have some beers with you all would be excellent!!

Any ideas on how I can get some tickets for the GMEX?

noosha04 said:
I'm a newbie too - live quite close to Manchester and I'd be very up for a night out and a meet at the GMEX!

Would be great to meet some likeminded peeps as I've just moved to the area, so a chance to have some beers with you all would be excellent!!

Any ideas on how I can get some tickets for the GMEX?
Hiya,

Ring Proffesional Beauty and they will send you some!!

Amanda

All done thanks v much :)

I reckon at this rate they'll be needing to get the riot police on standby :lol:

Latest posts

Back