Mega Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right you all want central location! :) heres a few ideas....birmingham, Northampton, milton Keynes, Coventrty, rugby they are all nearly central of England...

hope that helps xxxx

hmmmmm im so stupid!!!...i didnrt read all the posts...so i just replied...then readthe posts..and realised you have already sorted something out lol!...i would love to come! but im confused where we are staying....how much..the dates..cos all the posts are all over the place!!!!...

marcpunter said:
hmmmmm im so stupid!!!...i didnrt read all the posts...so i just replied...then readthe posts..and realised you have already sorted something out lol!...i would love to come! but im confused where we are staying....how much..the dates..cos all the posts are all over the place!!!!...

Ok Marc, its on the 9th and 10th of October, as its the GMEX exhibition on the 10th, a lot of us are going up on the 9th to stay over and meet up me, debs, jackie and another are staying at the Brittania Hotel in Manchester and if you want to reserve a night there you can go onto their site at www.britannia-manchester.activehotels.com their very reasonably priced and not far from GMEX, its gonna be a ball so make sure your there x x

Have ya'all decided on when you're meeting Sat night and where? The village would be a great place to start!

Fab Freak said:
Hey Victoria maybe we'll finally meet I could come over with you but the train is dead cheap to MCR for a return...then no worries bout hangovers etc what do you think- i paid £11 last time for a return ticket to MCR same day though...

Hi hun,

are you still wanting to go down on the Saturday? Which Hotel is everybody staying in?

I am going down by myself this year so that my friends don't nag at me to hurry up! They don't really get how exciting it is for us! :biggrin: :D

beautifulnails03 said:
Hi hun,

are you still wanting to go down on the Saturday? Which Hotel is everybody staying in?

I am going down by myself this year so that my friends don't nag at me to hurry up! They don't really get how exciting it is for us! :biggrin: :D

Hi Vicky, I was going to travel on train and share a room with Paula but I haven't heard from her in ages.....

I am still going but for the day i think now....rather then the night out...I will be spending enought as it is!!! will Pm you nearer the time to finalise

Latest posts

Back