Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Siorcha all orders have been filled and processed
So your pot is on its way :) just new orders for a day or 2
Will need to choose bottles if they are desperate to try.
Everyone just wanted pots all of a sudden :)
But there are loads more on their way :)

Music to my ear, thanks Martin x

Hi Martin,
I bought this the other week as love the sound of it! Only had the chance to play with it once. I mixed with vinylux and found the colour was really see through so would need quite a few coats is this normal? Or should I have added more colour? Also found (it's hard to explain) but kind of like small lumps of the colour in it? Wondering if I did something wrong? Or if this is to do with it drying too quick? I was using quite light flat colours, I case that makes a difference?
I think it's great your on here helping us really appreciate it!
Thanks
Stacey

Lots of debate over pot or bottle :) why not get both
And see for yourself :)

Waiting on a new delivery of pots so if your desperate
To try Megamix get the bottle it's the same great product and
Pots will be back in stock soon :)

Hi Martin

I ordered a pot this morning. Will I receive or need to wait a few days? :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Glamour eyes
It's already been processed and is on its way
:)

Hi Martin,
I bought this the other week as love the sound of it! Only had the chance to play with it once. I mixed with vinylux and found the colour was really see through so would need quite a few coats is this normal? Or should I have added more colour? Also found (it's hard to explain) but kind of like small lumps of the colour in it? Wondering if I did something wrong? Or if this is to do with it drying too quick? I was using quite light flat colours, I case that makes a difference?
I think it's great your on here helping us really appreciate it!
Thanks
Stacey
If the polish is shear it will be a shear gel
(Some polishes need a few good coats to get a good colour)
And u may not get an exact match but you will get an
Effect just a different effect:)

Some colours work better than others :)

And if you apply thin you may need quite a few coats

You can always mix in a bit more polish ( up to 80 percent )

It's a bit of trial and error at first so give it another trial

You need to mix little and often
And mix in a dappen dish instead of on a flat
Surface that will minimize blobs and skinning
Hope that helps

Martin

I too have ordered a pot, cause I have a few favourite polish colours I can not get in Shellac or Gelish - so far - so am looking forward to giving it a go!! 😄

Ladies Ladies why debate it's such a fantastic product and at an amazing low price for me it's a no brainer just get them both then you have the best of both worlds

Ladies Ladies why debate it's such a fantastic product and at an amazing low price for me it's a no brainer just get them both then you have the best of both worlds

Unfortunately I work in Market Research, so it's my job to research ;) haha xxxx

It's arrived.....

1392891691569.jpg

It's here! Played with pink bikini Vinylux and happy with the result!!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392897539.527001.jpg

Sorry Martin.... But I just had to have another play and got bored of my purple!

Same as before 50mm:50nail polish

I love megamix it is so hard wearing.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392904986.099917.jpg

Is this going to be at the show Sunday?

i will be at the show tina but not got a stand but say hello i will be wearing a t shirt with megamix stamped on the back

Good Evening Geeks,

Have received my Megamix, I have read through the thread and apologies if this question has been asked and answered - what are you all using for the actual mixing of the gel and colour medium?? :o

Also wondering if any of you have OPI's Push & Shove? And...have any of you tried mixing it?

Last edited:
Good Evening Geeks,

Have received my Megamix, I have read through the thread and apologies if this question has been asked and answered - what are you all using for the actual mixing of the gel and colour medium?? :o

Also wondering if any of you have OPI's Push & Shove? And...have any of you tried mixing it?
There is a fab little jewel topped stir tool in my shop !. You can use a cocktail stick or similar, and mix it in a glass dappen dish for best results
good luck
:)
but sure everyone lets know what you are using ?

i will be at the show tina but not got a stand but say hello i will be wearing a t shirt with megamix stamped on the back

Ok will do but can we buy megamix at the show or do I have to order online x

I'm gonna come and say hello and might try and persuade you to have a photo taken with me to post on here. I think you're getting yourself a pretty good little fan club! :cool:

Latest posts

Back