Mehaz Tip Cutters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandrajames

Reaction score
Hi there do any of you know where I can get the Mehaz triple cut tip cutters, and how much they are? Thank you.

At the risk of sounding stupid, i have never heard of triple tip cutters? What are they?

Hi
Do you mean the ones that do the three different lengths and have like a little plastic bit to catch the tip in?
I got mine online from NSI if they are.

yeah but i have gone on the nsi website but they're not on there? any ideas!?

I bought mine from Calgel. They are fab!

I BOUGHT SOME YEARS AGO AND THOUGHT THE WHOLE BOX THING WAS A TOTAL PAIN IN THE a**. Got rid of the box and never used it again! It was very restricting and in the end unnecessary. Only my experience.

I prefer the normal Mehaz (or similar) ones. Most other makes are half the price of Mehaz.

But in fact what I use are ordinary tip cutters (like everyones dad uses for their toenails). with these I can trim to any shape from square round to oval which cuts down on filing HUGELY. I hate filing. Do anything to avoid filing and buffing if I can.

Thanks for all your replys guys!!

I BOUGHT SOME YEARS AGO AND THOUGHT THE WHOLE BOX THING WAS A TOTAL PAIN IN THE a**. Got rid of the box and never used it again! It was very restricting and in the end unnecessary. Only my experience.

I prefer the normal Mehaz (or similar) ones. Most other makes are half the price of Mehaz.
Me too...the tip cutters were fab to use and the blade fantastic too but the triple cut, a total waste of time IMO.....never used it and ditched the plastic recepticle/guide!

Yeah, i'm in agreement with Geeg, the box things are a waste of time, I never used them. They still leave the tips too long even using the shortest guide they were still quite long.

I bought mine from the cash and carry at NSI but to be honest I don't think they are worth the money, think I paid about £27 for them. I've now gone back to using an ordinary pair of silver tip cutters as the Meehaz have gone blunt!!

Latest posts

Back