mehaz tripple tip cutter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i purchased one of these at n.e.c, and i cant seem to get results with it. is it just me or is the short length cutter not cutting short at all .please help me is you have one of these, it was too expensive to just chuck in a drawer and forget about!! :mad:

I have one of these and I must admit I have never used the size guides as such. I cut the tips to the length I and the client wants. It is handy that it collects all the bits.

angel fingers said:
i purchased one of these at n.e.c, and i cant seem to get results with it. is it just me or is the short length cutter not cutting short at all .please help me is you have one of these, it was too expensive to just chuck in a drawer and forget about!! :mad:
Yep you are right, they don't exactly take down tips as short as you'd like do they :| ...they only seem to be okay on certain tips which are shorter to start with (usually full-wells) :rolleyes: Kind of defeats of the object of being a helpful timesaving tool when you have to use a specific tip in order to benefit from regulation length tips cut with this huh! Maybe we should write to them and ask for a short-short fitting otherwise yes, that's another not-so-timesaving device for the bottom drawer!

so it seems they are not able to do their job, they certainly dont produce the results illustrated on the back of the pack. would i be justified to ask for a refund then?

angel fingers said:
so it seems they are not able to do their job, they certainly dont produce the results illustrated on the back of the pack. would i be justified to ask for a refund then?
I used to use the same, and have exactly the same problems you've mentioned.. As for returning them - the problem with buying at the show is proof of purchase. Ive found that because of the big discounts and NO VAT they seem to forget to issue you with a receipt.
Lots of people sell the MEHAZ...and their other stuff is pretty good. x.cept for the triple cutters it seems.
Not really that constructive was I....sorry
You probably ought to put it down to experience. Or return it to MEHAZ themselves.

Personally, I like the tripple cuts. I agree that the little plastic guards are a bit pants, but in my experience, the cutters themselves are the best you can get.

The Nail Geek said:
Personally, I like the tripple cuts. I agree that the little plastic guards are a bit pants, but in my experience, the cutters themselves are the best you can get.
it cuts the tips a treat, but it doesnt do the length thing like it shows on the pack so take heed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back