Memberlist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am joining this thread and making my first post here, because of Geeg, she sent me a private message and i thought that was really sweet of her to take the time to encourage me to post.
I read this board avidly and i absolutely love Geegs posts, very informative and forthright!
I do have my favourite posters....... but i wont embarass them by naming them! hehe
I do post on other boards but never got around to it on here! I have learned a lot though from other peoples ideas etc etc..

To be honest I am a little goofy sometimes :silly:
But im sure you can cope with that! hehe

Now you've done it I hope we hear more from you!!

We're all a little goofy on this site BUT smart with it!! :D

It is the Geeks site afterall ... it's bound to be a bit goofy at times ... but don't let that fool ya. We just like to do a great job and have fun at the same time.

You are so welcome to this site. Have fun.

Hi everyone!
Have also updated my profile, feel free to have a nosey!

Now toddler's asleep I can peruse site at leisure......
Are there any other would be techs out there, trying to cram in nails around childcare and other work? Cos I'd like to know when the heck you get chance to practise!
Managed to do a fill on my own set this morning, after dropping small one at playgroup, but didn't make a good job as was aware I only had about 1 and a half hrs to do it before collecting her again!
I know, I'm a slow tech, with all the usual lifting probs etc that new techs are prone to! Which is why this site is fab for people like me. Wanna learn and be really brill (being a Virgo I'm a bit of a nit picker!)
Hope to make some new nail buddies on here, not that I dare post replies too often!

Take care y'all!
Caroline xx

Yep thats us.............
But dont let that trick ya, we are truly professional goof's.(geeks)
It's easier to learn when there is an element of fun attached to it............

Hope you will enjoy this site and have many happy postings on here............

As for the profiles, you don't have to be afraid that you are judged by that...............or that we might think......Oh don't bother with that person theya re boring............ We are not judgemental, mental yes but never judge...........................

so enough rambling for now
love Ruth xxx

just thought i would bump this one back up the list as a few new members have joined us lately and have no profile for us nosey ones to read ;)

come on don't be shy :D :D :D :D :D

I am so glad you chose the 'flatulent nun' avatar - I think it's so cool and no one has used it yet!! WAY-TO-GO x ;) :thumbsup: BTW I'll probably have my hand slapped for posting this here and not in chat but anyways..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well I've been lurking for nearly 2 months and tonight I've finally plucked up the courage to update my profile and join in this topic. I am in my 40's and used to be a Civil Servant working with statistics all day - boring!! I left and havn't looked back.

My avatar I've chosen is a picture of Floyd a Golden Retriever. We are weekend boarders for Guide Dogs in Training and Floyd was our first one, (he is now a working Guide Dog) we are now on our 6th dog a black lab called Neil.

Since joining this forum I have read many of the posts and tutorials. You have all inspired me to do more training with Creative. The advice on this board has already helped me to be more confident when answering clients questions.

You have made me realise that I'm not alone and the 'mistakes' I have made concerning training & spending too much money on products is not unique to me, I just think that I have taken the scenic route instead of the more direct Creative one.

Enough for my first post, except to say that I have ordered the Fabric kit after reading so much about it. I can't wait for it to arrive and to get my 'hand' out of the box and start practising on it.

Vanessa

I am so glad you plucked up the courage to post..................
So nice to know a little about you...............
Cool Avatar...........Floyd is just so cute.............
This site is the bee's knees and I have learned so much...........
I have been using the scenic route too...nice way of putting it...........
but now have stopped of at the best look out point lol.........
The creative scenery, it the best ain't it............
You will love Fabric#, its the best kiddie on the block...........

So here is too more posts from you and I would love to hear how you get on with the Fabric#, it's my Favorite of all Fibre/Silk applications..........
You can do anything with this, and wait till Exel, permanent french look too.........

So here is to happy reading, posting and learning....
love Ruth xxxx

Thought i'd bump this topic up, me and caroline (crazy'n'Creative ;) ) have noticed that new members havent filled in their profiles!! Tell us about you! ;) ;) We don't bite! :D

xxlaylaxx

ok Geeg, i filled in my profile also :oops: just a little on the shy side i guess ;) Cheryl

Sawadee ka

I do new profile and same i send lady pm i think from england ask questions england and she from america but i not know she no have location but she say no problem she not angry me .

Kop khun ka mui

My profile has been there from the day I joined but I have updated it as it was a little misleading. I said I had a 13 week old son - he's now nearly 10 months old!!!!!!!!!!! So there you go!!!

..... we have had A LOT of new registered users in the last week - don't forget to tell us who you are and remember the 'avatar' info at the bottom of your profile so that you can assign yourself an image!! Welcome all - to the Geek Site :!: :idea: ;) ;) :tongue:

Hiya

smoozing around and discovered that people actually read profiles - just to let you know i have now done mine! I am really a much more interesting person than my profile looks - honest!!!

Ruthie

Hi Hi Hi everybody. i've just registered and thought i'd better say hello.

Can anyone give me an update on MMA. I did an article for the Manchester Evening News a couple of weeks ago and i need to check whether it is actually marketed as a nail product or if it's only sold to the medical industry. My area manager wants to know. Pls Pls Pls contact me whenever u get a mo.

Loads ov luv Bobs. :D

Hi, Have done my profile, hope it isnt boring. Take a look.
Thanks Lesley

Bobs said:
update on MMA. I did an article for the Manchester Evening News a couple of weeks ago and i need to check whether it is actually marketed as a nail product or if it's only sold to the medical industry. My area manager wants to know. Pls Pls Pls contact me whenever u get a mo.

Please feel free to ring Samuel Sweet direct. He was on the Watchdog programme a few weeks ago covering this subject and is an authority spokesperson for the industry.

I completed my profile from day one and because of that, got PM'd by Glorsclaws who lives not far away - it's been great cos we're constantly chatting and meeting up to support each other and encourage each other. We even agreed to enrol on the Creative foundation course together which we completed the other week.
So - go on - get the profiles sorted - let us know about you and where you are.

Best wishes to all
Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back