Memberlist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crumbs I've done mine. Got really carried away! Even added my own picture!

Anybody else out there from the Bucks are?

I think it is nice to be able to read a little bit about someone, and if they live near you it is great to be able to get together and talk 'nails' and sort out any problems. :D I have made quite a few mates on here, some we meet up, others we mail each other - it's brilliant. Mind you, when you see the people like in colchester you feel a bit of a plonker incase they don't know who the hell you are :oops: but Ruth you are lovely and describing how you build the fabric is very clever!! Thanks for that.

Plus l too is very nosey!! :D

Well love it was a great day afterall wasn't it................. even thought the Lappy done a runner,more like kidnapped......... :oops:
Yes building with Fabric# is so easy...........when you know how and now you know..!!!!......So here is to cracking apex's and fab nails...........
Glad I could help......... could you tell it's my fav system lol...............
Try the more then white............ everybody will think its L&P lol ..............
forever french look !!!!!!!

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

Hi Ruth N Geeg

Thanks for the info on MMA. It was a great help. Think I will get in touch with Samuel Sweet n have a chat. Speak to u again soon.

Lv Bobs ;) ;) ;)

Sorry about the profile missing. Didn't think anyone read that stuff :oops:
So do most of you live in England? I'm in Canada.

LuLu

Hi all
Have just updated mine good job, as im a nail tech
now not a trainee(hurray)
Thanks for reminding us to do it.
lisa :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back