memories of the 90's ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
a bit of a daft thread really but have got q on , and its got a load of music from the 90's and i just saw a prodigy video :lol: and laughed to myself about what it was like then , i loved it :lol:

so what do you remeber about the 90's ?

mine are ... raves :green: and my mum forever telling me that what i was listening to was a load of rabble
makes me laugh now,& brings back some cool memories

Great thread huni :green:

Im born in the 90's so dont really remember allot lol But i do remember i was a naughty little misses and annoyed the living hell out of my sisters lol was funny though. I remember qwite allot of music from then and my favorite song was... toni di bart - the real thing :green: xxx

OOhhh! loved the 90's! left school in 1994, went out loads and had a great laugh!! and, of course have to mention I met my husband in 1999 and got pregnant with our first child! did quite alot really!! x

lol just remembered "grooverider" my god the bloke still dj ing ,have had to add him as a friend on myspace :lol: he was cool , have even downloaded fantazia 1992 so should bring back some memories when me and dave listen to it later , :lol:

god am very sad this morning , regressing into a past life :lol:

i was a teenager in the 90s
where have the past 10 yrs gone....#?........ can i be 18 again please ???????/

if we are talking music.... my sister loved the shamen.....so it was always playing in the house in the mid 90s...... 'boss drum' and all that.... fab :D

I have to say I am older then most of you and my 90's consisted on me having my kids so loads of lovely memories:hug:

Finished school in 94. Went out a lot between 96 & 99 - ahhh, those were the days. Great times.

I was a teeneager in the 90's aswell, I remember the Shamen well, and happy hard core, oh the shame!!
The hippy look was in! Clothes with morrors and bells on, lots of velvet and shops that stunk of incense and cheesy feet!

Doc martens, painted with tipex then coloured felt tip on top, in all sorts of patterns, I loved my docs!

Underage clubbing and drinking featured highly lol!!

The 90's were when my 1st kiss took place, it was the funniest night of my life looking back now, he was a kid called Andrew and this one night he stood round the corner and we all took it turns to snog him, he mustve snogged atleast 30 of us!! Bless it was tragic!!

Great thread! xxx:hug:

roflmao at you Hayls...that poor lad...or excited lad...:lol:

My first kiss took place in Wales...in Tenby to be precise...but that was the 80's.....

I had 2 of my 5 kids in the 90's...

everything else was sh.ite...:lol:

apart from first getting the t'internet in the 90's( AOL ..)...and passing my driving test...

roflmao at you Hayls...that poor lad...or excited lad...:lol:

My first kiss took place in Wales...in Tenby to be precise...but that was the 80's.....

I had 2 of my 5 kids in the 90's...

everything else was sh.ite...:lol:

apart from first getting the t'internet in the 90's( AOL ..)...and passing my driving test...
Your first kiss was in Tenby?! Was he a squaddie? There are loads of young squaddies in Tenby always on the pull! :lol:

LOL hayls...wish he had of been....

he was actually an incredibly ugly local....:irked:

Lol! Wonder if hes still around!

Never saw him last year...:lol:

Maybe he joined up....
I remember the kiss because it was going on for so long...I had to swallow half way through...and I made the weirdest noise which bordered on a burp...

bless him...I must have scarred him for life...

Oh the 90's, they were funny times, my teenage years. There's so many things I remember, me and my best friend going "down the seafront" and to the beach, meeting boys, getting into clubs when we shouldn't have been (naughty naughty):smack:, the music, my high school years and everything that goes with being at high school, all sorts.

I remember my sisters all going to raves and weekenders and the clothes they used to wear, all in one hotpants things in silver or electric blue!:eek:

Met my hubby in 96 and then went on to have my first daughter in 98 (I was a very young mum) so yeah the 90's were a good time for me:)

Another thing I remember about the 90's was that I was the 1st in my group to pass my driving test, so me and my mates used to get in the car and just drive. We had older mates aswell, so we used to meet up and drive around in convoy for hours! Where were we going? I dunno just round and round in circles. We used to park up then and all get out have a ciggie then off again!

I also remember being very skint at one stage in the 90's so much so that I went into a petrol station and put 37pence worth of petrol in my car, the shame was unbelievable!!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back