Men & Veet, so funny you have to read this

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god...its 2 am in the morning and I have just spent 5 hrs highlighting my hair and giving myself a fill. Neither in my opinion worked out :( just as I started feeling like I was going to cry watching my hair dry to s horrid color I read this! I feel so much better now, I laughed so loud I scared my cats! Xoxo

Too funny!! There is a good one about a man selling his yoga mat after trying out hot yoga that circulated around some of our local buy and sell websites. Not sure if it made its way to the UK but its hilarious as well. I should try to find it and post it!

please try & find it & post it hun xx

Oh my god...its 2 am in the morning and I have just spent 5 hrs highlighting my hair and giving myself a fill. Neither in my opinion worked out :( just as I started feeling like I was going to cry watching my hair dry to s horrid color I read this! I feel so much better now, I laughed so loud I scared my cats! Xoxo

Not a hairdresser highlighting your own hair. Naughty! Xoxo

Not a hairdresser highlighting your own hair. Naughty! Xoxo

I no :( im a bad girl! I should have known better! Guess my little black kitten managed to get some on her fur lastnight! Now she is a poka-dot kitten! I think it looks better then my hair!

I have to go in on my day off now and beg my boss to help me fix it :( the girls are gonna laugh at me! Xoxo

I no :( im a bad girl! I should have known better! Guess my little black kitten managed to get some on her fur lastnight! Now she is a poka-dot kitten! I think it looks better then my hair!

Aww cute little kitty :) x

All my cats have had colour on them
Black cat bleached his nose, ginger one got red ears and them my mainly white cat got blue on her paws!! She was the only one I helped and used my thinners to get it out lol

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Just read this to the Hubby who didn't even smirk.....I was crying laughing whilst reading it and I don't think that helped... Poor fella, but BOY! can he tell a story eh?!

Absolutely hilarious!

Latest posts

Back