Men's cutting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
Right this is quite on trend with the guys at the moment, and I wouldn't want to get too carried away with my clippers!

What's people's experience with the tram line disconnecting the clippered sides to the length on top?

I don't think my wahl clippers or mini clippers would do a small clean line like that.

Thanks in advance guys x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359535877.849117.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359535877.849117.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 253
Hi I actually did this on my brother a few weeks back as I wanted to try it I did a 1 at back an sides then combed all te hair up and did my line then cut the top then went over it after id finished i did it with my wahl mini trimmers I don't do all the tribal designs so was worried about getting it neat but kept a steady hand and it looked good only problem was my brothers hair is quite fair so couldn't see a major line but I'm going to try it on someone with dark hair just get a model to let you do it xx

I did this on myself!

Normal mini ones chick x

The Oster O Baby clippers are fantastic, or the Wahl Peanut gets even tighter.

The Oster O Baby clippers are fantastic, or the Wahl Peanut gets even tighter.

Maybe I'll have to invest.

My normal clippers I've always found a bit chunky when doing tramlines, maybe it would be different with the sides being such a short grade..? Xx

The Wahl mini trimmers are great for detailing. Cant remember the name but they are red and not cordless, so you can carry on detailing for hours ( If you want tricky designs) The cutting blade is edge to edge so you can tip it on an angle and use it like a pencil (if you know what I mean)
xx

Latest posts

Back